Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Im not gonna say it looks terrible but after seeing Endgame i kinda dont wanna see anything short of "amazing"

I wanted to go see Shazam but now im like....eh.

When I went to see Avengers: Endgame in IMAX last week, they had an IMAX-only trailer for Dark Phoenix that was mainly clips from the 2000s X-Men films. :lol:

Nobody reacted to it.

When I went to see Avengers: Endgame in IMAX last week, they had an IMAX-only trailer for Dark Phoenix that was mainly clips from the 2000s X-Men films. :lol:

Nobody reacted to it.

Ok they showed that when I saw EG too
THEN they showed another trailer for the film:stoneface:
I was HOT because I had used the bathroom during the 3rd preview and still had to sit through that crap then the final trailer was Star Wars

Talk about jumping through hoops

The New Mutants, which was originally going to be released in theaters April 2018, has been moved again...to April 2020.

New Mutants would be a very expensive can

Lol

I think fox spent considerable money reshooting the last act

Dumb *****

probably but i think it benefits them now that disney is going be the one marketing it

despite it not being related to the mcu, there are plenty out there who has no clue and just assume it might be related or it might be as good (especially to those who doesn't follow its production woes)

plus advertising it as the "last one" or finals installments gon' get people curious

first avenger only made $370m, apocalypse made $540m+ so i think this film can still make $400m+

Back
Top Bottom