• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
REPORT: Fox Civil War Movie Would Have Pitted X-Men Against Fantastic Four

the movie would have seen a battle between Wolverine and Mister Fantastic, with latter pinning the former down and "extending his hands until they're one molecule wide, and using them as scissors to cut the mutant's arms off."

:rofl: These boys were buggin. Writing scripts knowing they won't be made. Firdt family of murderers and butchers.

I need to read this script for the lulz.

If Johnny is the one to blow a hole in Manhattan, does that mean they were gonna have the X-Men work for the government and bring him and/or the F4 in?

I need to read this script for the lulz.

If Johnny is the one to blow a hole in Manhattan, does that mean they were gonna have the X-Men work for the government and bring him and/or the F4 in?
You can see what sort of drastic and dramatic adapting theyre doing to make this work for the F4 and X-Men. X-Men number in the dozens. The F4 are 4 ppl, 6 if you include their children. Highly doubt yheir friends tag along.

So it would somewhat seem you got Reed in Cap's role on the run with his fam while you got Wolverine or worse Prof. X leading the pro-registration side.

Dont see how the F4 got a chance unless they are killing and maiming mutants :lol:

They dumb though. I gave them the blueprint for a F4 & X-Men: Shi'Ar/Skrull War years ago.

36 mill opening weekend

EBC5C6BD-9EAE-4EEE-A433-5208EAA985B3.gif

Cast REFUSED to sign their contracts unless Kimberg was directing :rofl:

Found a bootleg copy on a tube site..

Good lord this shh is hilarious and I'm only 9 mins in.. completely get what double toasted guys roasted this for

They really spent 200 mill for this?

I've never actually watched a lifetime movie, but I'm sure they got at least a movie with better dialogue and stor/character development

Feels like Netflix could have easily done way better with this with like 1/4 of the budget.. probably 1/10 the budget

Found a bootleg copy on a tube site..

Good lord this shh is hilarious and I'm only 9 mins in.. completely get what double toasted guys roasted this for
Bro can you link it in my dm lol?

I ain’t paying for no movie tickets for an X-men movie after Logan lol
( Deadpool don’t count )

Movie really ain't doing certain actors/actresses favors..

I mean at least jlaw and chastian don't look like theyre trying and literally just showed up

But dude they were considering for batman from fury road, the guy from ready player one and Sansa.. they would have been better off getting out

I'm just about an hour in and fassbender is the only one who is actually pulling off any of this

Last edited:
Wait wait wait wait wait..

So they have magneto pull the train out from under the ground just for him to float in and announce he's going to kill her AND then try and use the staircase railing to do it.. and this after that whole helicopter thing too

:rofl:

Fassbender really the only one out of anyone involved with that turd that should still have his head held high

At least jlaw and Chastain clearly looked like their were mailing it in.. the others seemed to actually be trying

36 mill opening weekend

EBC5C6BD-9EAE-4EEE-A433-5208EAA985B3.gif

Cast REFUSED to sign their contracts unless Kimberg was directing :rofl:
That **** dont make any sense to me.

I thought it was just JLaw but I see the cast was done with their contracts after Apocalypse capped off the last trilogy. Crazy to me they'd all go to bat for an average producer/writer to direct this being his first movie.

Last edited:
That **** dont make any sense to me.

I thought it was just JLaw but I see the cast was done with their contracts after Apocalypse capped off yhe last trilogy. Crazy to me they'd all go to bat for an average producer/writer to direct this being his first movie.

The core cast has been working with him since First Class so they are probably close and thought they were doing Kinberg a solid by supporting him to direct. Little did they know his directing career would be grand opening grand closing :lol:

Dudes about to be like Wally Pfister (Oscar winning cinematographer for Nolan movies, directed Transcendance and was never seen again)

The core cast has been working with him since First Class so they are probably close and thought they were doing Kinberg a solid by supporting him to direct. Little did they know his directing career would be grand opening grand closing :lol:

Dudes about to be like Wally Pfister (Oscar winning cinematographer for Nolan movies, directed Transcendance and was never seen again)
Dude been making trash since Last Stand. He wrote Fan4stic and Apocalypse. Its why I laugh when dudes act lie DofP was good when he wrote that trash too.

This is like blind loyalty.

Funny they didn't have any of that feeling towards that pedophile Bryan Singer.

Movie legit worse than wolverine origins

At least in origins you had the cool deadpool scene, cool opening sequence and ray Donovan was good as sabertooth

This sh ain't even had a cool quicksilver scene to some 90s song

Fassbender’s Magneto is the only actor that I hope Marvel keeps.

I want fassbender as doom.. but he's the only one from the foxverse I care about being in the MCU

Then would be oscar Isaac in some role.. and then I'd say Lana condor.. f the rest of em

EDIT:
The above doesn't apply to deadpool

Last edited:
Movie was bad. Writing, pacing, action other than the train, logic, story, acting, just bad all around.

A few bright spots but what a waste. Big waste of a franchise.

Back
Top Bottom