Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
That Apocalypse photoshop looks amazing. Instead Fox chose to go the Ivan Ooze route. :smh:

Last edited:
learn something new everyday.. you guys know who this was supposed to be?
Juggernaut.. he was supposed to be involved in breaking magneto out in DOFP

It was supposed to be Juggernaut being dropped into the Pentagon but they figured they'd introduce a new character, so they went with Quicksilver Da Gawd AKA Hardee's spokesmutant

Last edited:
was supposed to be him and not quicksilver in DOFP
I thought we all knew that by now? :nerd: :lol:

Matthew Vaughn who was suppose to direct DoFP was gonna go with Juggernaut. He praised Singer for changing it to Quicksilver. It ends up being that character's only important scene and it was cool. Vaughn was just planning on having Juggernaut just smash through the place like he usually does :lol:

Of course I feel the biggest problem or error in that whole thing is the Juggernaut is not a ******* mutant. He shouldn't have been in X3 and unless they were about to establish the correct relationship with Xavier (even if it was as awkward as the Mystique retcon) it'd be the only good reason to have dude involved with the story.

Last edited:
Even if they fail, they'll keep the X-Men.

They're too committed money wise at the least. I think those Gambit, Wolverine, and of course Deadpool movies will still come out. Might scrap the X-Force movie and X-Men tv show if Apocalypse fails.

It'd have to really suck to do F4 #s. Like suck so bad it turns away the X-Men zombies that continually come out to see X-Men movies no matter what.

I really don't expect Apocalypse to do FF numbers. I do realize it's a very long shot. A dude can hope, though..

I see Apocalypse doing as well, if not better than DoFP ($750 mil range worldwide). The mainstream doesn't give a damn about Apocalypse's look and Jennifer Lawrence can carry the film (in a marketing perspective) even if Jackman doesn't make an appearance. Plus, even though I don't think they exist in the same universe, Apocalypse can benefit from the possible box office success of Deadpool (think it comes out 2-3 months before Apoc).

Speaking of Box Office, just to put the info out there, apparently Fox held the record for highest gross last year (to my surprise).

Universal Pictures also revealed that they are the first studio to ever have three films make 1 billion bucks in one year! These include, Jurassic World, Minions, and Furious 7. On top of that, they also announced that they've crossed $6 billion in box office receipts! That's big bucks! The studio made $3.886 billion internationally and $2.157 billion in the U.S., topping the record Fox held last year ($5.53 billion).

Universals killing it though and they still got Steve Jobs (Fassbender), Legend (Tom Hardy), Crimson Peak (Del Toro) and Sisters (Faye and Poehler) for the rest of the year. None of those are half a billion film but I think some of those will make good profits.

Last edited:
White-out eyes help and the colors look more blue than purple. His face also looks pale/grey so it contrasts better with the blue. Could be just the angle or could be post production effects.

Back
Top Bottom