Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
The Fox franchise didn't need saving if they had just stuck with Vaughn. First Class could've been the start of a solid reboot but then Singer had to do the soft reboot BS with DoFP and complicate things

It was Vaughn that left (wanted to do Kingsman) and DoFP is still the best cbm film Fox has ever made.

Singer isn't a good director in general. It aint just the 3 X movies he's done.

The best movie to his name is Usual Suspects. This is the dude that left the X-Men to give us Superman Returns :x

I get that you're a fan but I am not at all gonna front like this dude has brought us the best possible X-Men movies.

He isn't a good director. That's just some ppl's opinion of dude. You can't accept ppl don't like his "style"?

If you want to stand by the X movies he's directed, that's okay. They sure as hell haven't aged well and it's not like they were great to begin with.

Last edited:
is James the new RDJ?
saw his new movie frankenstein set to come out i see a similar character in him like RDJ's sherlock

I REALLY hope they altered Apocalypes look.

I think they did according to one of the deleted leaked pics. His skin was bluish grey and he had pupil-less eyes

Dude legit looked like a power rangers villain :lol: but that might be because it was pre-production

Confusion abounds bruh

Last edited:
Out of all the looks Oscar Isaac has had in his movies, apocalypse is the worse one. He looked more like a legit villain in Ex Machina.

They're gonna take that down again. That's an old pic and meth got a takedown notice from Fox over it last time iirc

Lol I'm gonna go back and see if I can find the discussion on DoFP.

I just thought the concensus was teo thumbs up.

Easily the best film out of the franchise.

dofp definitely exceeded a lot of people's expectations. I was definitely surprised.

Lol I'm gonna go back and see if I can find the discussion on DoFP.

I just thought the concensus was teo thumbs up.

Easily the best film out of the franchise.

The consensus is two thumbs up literally everywhere except for NT lol :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom