Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Watch Disney reboot Home Alone into a brand new franchise in 2020 lol

Already been done.

91az4dKaawL._RI_.jpg

918W3i-NmbL._RI_.jpg

MV5BMzg2MDYyODMtMDhkYS00MWIyLWI2ZjItYmUwNmFjYjRhMWM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgyODgxNjE@._V1_.jpg

Wtf home alone 4 they had the nerve to use the same characters as the OG with that trash cast :smh: the disrespect!

Had no idea there were that many Home Alones lol

BUT there aren’t

As far as I’m concerned there are only 2 godfathers too

Also for some odd reason they jumped from IV to VI in the rocky films

Also I continuously hear blasphemous rumors of the amount of Star Wars films

Was zero chance of that happening after I saw apocalypse on a streaming site

Fox and DC gotta prove something before they get more of my money

Not including deadpool.. and yes still applies to DC after aquabro (which I didn't mind watching I just wish I didn't pay to see it)
Same.

I waited for Deadpool 2 to show up on Stream and I only watched Aquaman because my boss planned a team outing and his husband worked on the promotion on the film lol.

Hope they fire Kinberg or some scandal is revealed about him so he has nothing to do with anything Marvel studios related.

He's an idiot.

This guy live tweeted the footage he saw tonight and trashed it to death lmao

Storm uses her powers in the vacuum of space

It's almost like while writing the script, they didn't know how to get out of whatever situation happens in space until someone was like
"You see GOTG vol 1?? Remember when the Star-Lord guy was in space able to survive or what Princess Leia did it in TLJ, well those are also super powered beings, so lets just copy that."

There's so many things wrong with Storm doing that, like how is that even possible?????
He might've well as said that
"Professor X has an adamantium skeleton in this one."
This is some reverse marketing type stuff, because I kinda want to see this movie for the LULZ

Might be "The Room" of CBM right here

If they have end credits scenes setting up future FOX movies(obviously before the merger)
this may be a Day 1 matinee

DARK PHOENIX Officially Fox's Final X-MEN Movie; Looks Like NEW MUTANTS Will Get A Theatrical Release

Disney's CinemaCon presentation made it very clear that Fox's roster of Marvel characters are now firmly part of the Mouse House, as the likes of Wolverine and Deadpool featured in the opening sizzle reel. We also got a look at Disney's full 2019 theatrical slate, and both Dark Phoenix and New Mutants are part of it.

DARK PHOENIX Officially Fox's Final X-MEN Movie; Looks Like NEW MUTANTS Will Get A Theatrical Release

Disney's CinemaCon presentation made it very clear that Fox's roster of Marvel characters are now firmly part of the Mouse House, as the likes of Wolverine and Deadpool featured in the opening sizzle reel. We also got a look at Disney's full 2019 theatrical slate, and both Dark Phoenix and New Mutants are part of it.

It's a little misleading. They had the theatrical slate up on display with New Mutants on it.
but during the presentation when she named literally EVERY film coming out in she never mentioned New Mutants
think it was an older slate and they just didn't care to update it

Kinda weird presentation to begin with, since last year both Disney and Fox were 2 separate companies, lol and now this year they're the companies

Back
Top Bottom