• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I'd keep girl who plays Jean if I'm the mcu

Just based off her acting in the trailers alone.

I just wonder, what role the mcu can offer her.

I REALLY want Fassbender to stay on in the role. Hugh's gone, so they can cut everybody else, but I like Fassbender as Mags

Don't know who said it first, but I want fassender as doom

Don't care about keeping any of the other actors in the MCU.. keep Lana condor as jubilee

He's saying they look like a bunch of kids.
I'm fine with that

Spiderman is young

Assuming they're introducing kamala khan in the mcu soon

Maybe they'll introduce nova

Might as well keep everybody young to keep xmen and other characters around the same age

Yeah, was not impressed with the trailer.

Finally finished my re-watch of Logan. Yeah, the last part of the movie when they get to the Cabin was meh.

I'm fine with that

Spiderman is young

Assuming they're introducing kamala khan in the mcu soon

Maybe they'll introduce nova

Might as well keep everybody young to keep xmen and other characters around the same age
Naw, give us 100% grade A, another day in the office, love triangle X-men or don’t at all. No more kid trash they’ve tried for almost 10 years now

'They' was fox

This is Marvel studios' world now baby.

And fox never really tried. They just put wolverine magneto Xavier mystique in the front and neglected everyone else.
No doubt they can do better but a clean start is better imo. Nothing from before needs to be carried in.

Will watch the Quicksilver scene on youtube
Watch the movie on FX while doing my taxes in a year

-This reminds me of those culmination movies that nobody cares about, like the final 50 shades, or twilight film or that YA book series Shailene Woodly was doing. It looks like they remade X3 and tweaked it to look different.
-Jean killing Mystique(why you would even show that in a trailer is beyond me) in a neighborhood reminded me of what she did to charles in X3
-I reeaaaally hope that they didn't dumb down Magneto to try to take her on with machine guns
- The money shot is her destroying/picking up a train:stoneface: >D and YOU KNOW thats has far as her powers extend, even though they mention she is GOD like

They legit need to recast, simply because they wasted this cast and the stories and I already associate negativity with these people in these roles. I love these actors too,just not as X-men.
I'm pretty bitter that we will have to wait some time before we get a proper Dark Phoenix film iteration after 2 failed ones. You know, one with the Shiar, Lilandra, a showdown in actual space. The fact that they aren't even heading into space really is such a poor way to dupe the audience and true fans that were hoping for that. While the quicksilver part looks dope, in reality she should handle him much like Supes had his eye on Flash while manhandling WW and Aquaman.

First Class is the last X-men movie I saw in theaters.
I'm not looking for decent/ok/great. Looking for straight classic and thats only gonna happen when they get into the MCU
Fox really trying to go out with 2 garbage Phoenix movies. It's not like some other studio made a Phoenix movie and one is garbage and the other isn't.
Same studio, same story, same results
crazy man

You know......

The trailer after rewatching it doesn't seem that bad

Sophie Turner's acting is attention grabbing.

I almost want her to stay Jean Grey in the mcu

Did they use the same neighborhood as in X3? Every Jean across the multiverse has the same block.

Movie looks meh, but of course I’ll watch it. You’re all assuming it’s Mystique in that grave, could be a tease? Maybe JLaw wants out ASAP couldn’t be in the entire movie lol. Why Beast keep transforming from human to “beast” form?

“We’re family” is complete cringe my goodness. Stop trying to make her a thing. She’ll never be a thing!! Never! Never!!!!

Back
Top Bottom