Fox news crew attacked (Vid)

No wonder the Kings want to move out of that area. 
tired.gif

kinda wish stuff like this happened more often. reporters have no shame and seemingly do not believe in any personal boundaries whatsoever

kinda wish stuff like this happened more often. reporters have no shame and seemingly do not believe in any personal boundaries whatsoever

Originally Posted by abutta13

personal boundaries what?  they are news reporters and they are trying to report the NEWS.

so if you were chillin 10 feet away from me and that bothered me, you gonna walk away cause you are infringing on my personal boundaries?  get real.

personal boundaries what?  they are news reporters and they are trying to report the NEWS.

so if you were chillin 10 feet away from me and that bothered me, you gonna walk away cause you are infringing on my personal boundaries?  get real.

sactown. we dont play
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

but really that attack was totally unnecessary, theyre just trying to do their job. damn natomas goons
indifferent.gif
that area gets worse and worse every year man.

sactown. we dont play
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

but really that attack was totally unnecessary, theyre just trying to do their job. damn natomas goons
indifferent.gif
that area gets worse and worse every year man.

sorry i don't know how to embed but did anyone catch this today on the news in sacramento ? (fox 40).

i was wondering what you guys think.

i was like
eek.gif
when they showed the clip on TV.

i am not the motorcycle guy or the the person that uploaded this youtube.

sorry i don't know how to embed but did anyone catch this today on the news in sacramento ? (fox 40).

i was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 916kid

i was like
eek.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 916kid

i was like
eek.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

NY >>>> CA...

HOW YOU GONNA SAY "YEA THIS IS PUBLIC...GIVE US OUR PRIVACY"?

CAMERA GIRL MUST HAVE PLAYED BASKETBALL FOR UCLA...CUZ SHE'S HELLA TALL...LOLOL

NY >>>> CA...

HOW YOU GONNA SAY "YEA THIS IS PUBLIC...GIVE US OUR PRIVACY"?

CAMERA GIRL MUST HAVE PLAYED BASKETBALL FOR UCLA...CUZ SHE'S HELLA TALL...LOLOL

They should be flattered FOX news even took the time to give those hoodlums some publicity..

They should be flattered FOX news even took the time to give those hoodlums some publicity..

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

smh ur family member just died and u askin' for an interview i say no like 5 times and u keep askin 
indifferent.gif

i might punch u in the face too

it wasnt right  but i understand it

who is worried about publicity when some one is dead

yall trippin

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

smh ur family member just died and u askin' for an interview i say no like 5 times and u keep askin 
indifferent.gif

i might punch u in the face too

it wasnt right  but i understand it

who is worried about publicity when some one is dead

yall trippin

Some people just don't like the exploitation of the news..

SMH for not being mature enough to say "no thank you, no comment"

Back
Top Bottom