fox sunday night lineup aint what it used to be...(vent)

all they have left is the simpsons and three seth macfarlane shows?!?!?! Why they keep shoving us down our throats wit 3 shows of the same concept.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing lasts forever. 
I remember The Simpsons being the only animated show on Sunday Nights, while Fox aired Worlds Funniest with James Brown, That 70's show and The X-Files at the 9:00 hour back in the late 90's 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I remember when the simpsons use to be on thursdays with "Martin" following them lol

yep, same here. I had to finish my dinner and homework before 8:00 to watch those shows. 

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I remember when the simpsons use to be on thursdays with "Martin" following them lol

yep, same here. I had to finish my dinner and homework before 8:00 to watch those shows. 
This.

30t6p3b.gif
@ them taking King of the Hill off the air... That show needs to come back...

Can't believe they deaded it for that garbage %*% Cleveland Show.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

30t6p3b.gif

I was surprised The Cleveland Show got picked up for a second season. I thought they were gonna drop it after three episodes. They should've gave Quagmire his own show instead

Fox sunday night was at its prime when it had In Living Color and Parker Lewis Cant Lose 
pimp.gif

I stopped watching Fox's Sunday night lineup a long time ago. None of the shows are THAT funny like they use to be or at all. Due to how other networks themed their weekdays Sundays are all about suspense and drama; Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, Rubicon only comedy is when Curb comes back.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

30t6p3b.gif

This. Check my SN

I watch The Cleveland Show but yeah, it's not really the best thing on TV for that time period on Sunday nights. 

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I stopped watching Fox's Sunday night lineup a long time ago. None of the shows are THAT funny like they use to be or at all. Due to how other networks themed their weekdays Sundays are all about suspense and drama; Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, Rubicon only comedy is when Curb comes back.

you should check out bored to death and eastbound and down, both new eps tonight and both pretty funny (not Curb funny, but what show is?)

Back
Top Bottom