Fox's 24 Cancelled...Jack Bauer It's Been Real

Originally Posted by Proshares

Not a big fan of this season but I doubt it's getting cancelled.
Last episode was
pimp.gif
and the next episode looks
pimp.gif

I can understand if this is the last season, but why would they cancel it half way through?
nerd.gif

That 24 movie idea sounds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nuggets

maybe this will finally give me a chance to TRY and catch up

Same here - when they kept making them I felt like I'd never get there. Only did one season - but I did it in one day so I could get the full experience - only takes 16 hours without the ads and the "previously..."

Good.  This show has gotten incredibly corny.  Just give Agent Walker her own show, i'd watch her every week.

^ its actually not bad people just say that because its the trendy thing to say... Heroes... Now that show took a drastic turn towards and ending up at Bad... 24 is still 24.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

First 4 seasons were dope then it gradually started declining each season after that imo.
Truuth, this was basically the nightime drama/series i watched back then.
It was aired about a year? or two after 9/11 which drew my attention to this show.

I've never really got into it, but like a lot of people said, the idea that each season is a day was interesting.

Did that work out well? because it seems like a lot has happened and only 7-8 days has passed lol.

seasons 1,2,4,5, and most of 7 was
eek.gif

i wasn't feel 3 ... 6 was a huge disappointment and i have only watched a lil of 8 ...

it's been a great run though ... w/ season 4 being my favorite ... 24 is some of the best tv i've ever seen ...

it's best when you can just watch it str8 on dvd ...

pimp.gif

the whole 1 hour a day thing was cool for the first couple seasons but after that i just stopped caring

Back
Top Bottom