FRAG 1 legit check please help

Can you tell us more info about your purchase. Who did you buy this from and what price?

I'm sure you know that there are high quality fakes of this particular sneaker in the marketplace.

Knowing what you paid and from whom often helps in determining the legitimacy.

Do you have any concerns with your purchase? Anything seem out of the ordinary with them?

Let me know this info and then I'll provide a opinion.

Please post clear close-up photos of the winged Jordan logo and the inside shoe tag.

I purchased these off of a seller on Grailed as decided to leave the Grailed app to avoid fees on there. I paid $980 USD
He invoiced me so I don't feel that the seller would sell fakes with an invoice it is pointless I will get my money back
My concern is the price is good, however he sent me many pictures and I asked for advice from many knowledgeable sneaker heads and they check out

Can you tell us more info about your purchase. Who did you buy this from and what price?
View media item 2286708I'm sure you know that there are high quality fakes of this particular sneaker in the marketplace.

Knowing what you paid and from whom often helps in determining the legitimacy.

Do you have any concerns with your purchase? Anything seem out of the ordinary with them?

Let me know this info and then I'll provide a opinion.

I purchased these off of a seller on Grailed as decided to leave the Grailed app to avoid fees on there. I paid $980 USD
He invoiced me so I don't feel that the seller would sell fakes with an invoice it is pointless I will get my money back
My concern is the price is good, however he sent me many pictures and I asked for advice from many knowledgeable sneaker heads and they check out

Back
Top Bottom