Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

So, I've been following this thread but i haven't seen this answered. Anywhere besides nike lab and that one foot action getting these?
I'm in Memphis if it matters and would love a shot at these for retail.

Chicago aint getting em so dont get your hopes up. This release is pretty much a Tokyo, London (I assume thats the city they chose for EU), NYC exclusive if you can't get it online

so nike lab doesnt even do regular NDC drop time? this i did not know.......
Nope. Kind of random actually cause your never sure exactly what time but what mwalker said, ET. I can't remember if they give out a tweet 10 min before or not

Last edited:
Repped. My thoughts exactly. If it gets to the point where I'm paying 500+, then I might as well buy designer and get some real quality for my money

thats what i did with the breds

i got the bred saint laurent paris sl/10h

they not all that. srs

View media item 1311276
others have agreed with me on this matter also

my brother has these, i love em.

of course bred 1>>>>> those

if only bred's had that SL quality :smh:

so far it's nike lab and flight23 only, hyperstrike in the US at this point
What? They're def not hyperstrike, hyperstrike releases are usually limited to friends and family with an extremely small amount of said shoes being made, like literally only a handful

What? They're def not hyperstrike, hyperstrike releases are usually limited to friends and family with an extremely small amount of said shoes being made, like literally only a handful

That's "Friends and Family"

i.e the Eminems

Last edited:
That's "Friends and Family"

i.e the Eminems
I didn't literally mean a handful, but pretty limited like maybe around 50 pairs or less. Hyperstrike in my understanding were releases that had a QS release then a more limited release for friends and family of designer or store. Perfect example are the homegrown air max 90's (green QS pair and orange lasered HS pair) If I'm wrong then by all means please educate me on what a hyperstrike release is

I'm not sure anyone knows. Everytime this conversation pops up:

"Nah it doesnt mean limited, it means only these accounts get em."
"Nah it means limited to these markets"
"Nah Tier 0 = HS, Tier 1 = QS"
blah blah blah.

At this point they are just labels to generate hype

Last edited:
Those that aren't familiar with Nike Lab releases, they almost always drop on Thursdays and around 1pm EST. They also hype it like Nike does in the days preceding but do not send out a link with a timer. However, this release may break all precedent, considering they're releasing on a Saturday to start with.

Those that aren't familiar with Nike Lab releases, they almost always drop on Thursdays and around 1pm EST. They also hype it like Nike does in the days preceding but do not send out a link with a timer. However, this release may break all precedent, considering they're releasing on a Saturday to start with.
wasnt there a timer for the supreme af1?

I feel like we will have to be refreshing the page all day on the 27th. I dont even think they will tweet a link. They know that would send ndc spiraling into a black hole.

Back
Top Bottom