Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Time to make some new friends with those 40 yr old dudes working at footlocker lol
That is exactly what my goal is for next year. Footlocker and Footaction.

BTW, I have a question and it's off topic, Is MCM backpacks popular on this forum? Just wondering how popular it is these days in the U.S.

MAKE THESE A GR!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, I have read rumors and speculation that those who really want these will be able to get these. Just wanted to wait and see. Maybe we will flourish. :nerd:

I hope so Bro...I hope so.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

so you guys are telling me theres a chance?

someone help me prosper. please

ill saw screw the pantone pack if i could get these

they aint sitting :lol:

if you got a friend, tell him to put in work for ya. good luck brah
I was just curious about Australia--I know the WTL were available for quite some time.

WTL were/are trash

everyone who wanted em got em.

i mean i could be wrong but i dont see these sitting and its not like they are gonna be mass produced or quantities

WTL were/are trash

everyone who wanted em got em.

i mean i could be wrong but i dont see these sitting and its not like they are gonna be mass produced or quantities
There is no way these will sit in Australia. These will be an instant sell out I think.

But I hope they sit 
nerd.gif

Might have to give in and preorder smh first time ever

The question is where

Now I wouldn't be opposed if the price is right but let's be serious here. Too many fakes out of these already. Do your homework and find a place that is without a doubt 100% legit.

Yeah don't give up till when we don't even have the release info. And these will not be a gr tho lol. Nothing with Nike air is GR. Plus it's a collab. Hope it's at least the lance mountain number haha

The question is where

Now I wouldn't be opposed if the price is right but let's be serious here. Too many fakes out of these already. Do your homework and find a place that is without a doubt 100% legit.
Ya I was gunna try this dude on eBay. I know its not for sure but a shot at least

just moved to south fla i been perfect so far and theres 2 tier 0 nike accounts down here....the black and white 1's thirst was crazy here and doubled up. so hopefully they hit down here so ill have a fighting chance 

Sounding like good news to me. I hope they don't do us like they did the Gym reds though. I paid 200 pre order for those so I wont be spending much more than that for these. 

Hopefully these are something like the Dave Whites. A attainable collab. I cant drop anymore then retail.

Back
Top Bottom