Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Those end tweets got me jumping
laugh.gif
You're  gonna have to be in the right place at the right time for end.... that's if they even have any

it's like putting em on for an IG pic and reselling em after

I just copped a pair of Jeter 1s this way. A HS kid bought them at SneakerCon, posted them on IG & Facebook a few times, got likes & comments, and then sold them to me DS. :lol:

I traded Diamond SBs & XI Lows for them lol. I don't mind the flexing and stunting... Lol more steals for me!!!!!!

Not bad for now but who knows about later. Black/golds settled while fragments will probably shoot up.

Frags haven't even been out a month though. They'll settle at $700 just because I think a couple will float around for ASW but not enough to level off the hype.

i know it's not gonna happen

but it would bring me much joy to have them restocked several times and plummet in resell like the NYCs 
laugh.gif

Frags price only gonna go up, just like the royals, shadows, Breds, etc

Also the black/gold are trash imo, can't stand the shiny look, def a hype beast show, frags on the other hand are a clean colorway

Not bad for now but who knows about later. Black/golds settled while fragments will probably shoot up.
So I was just going through the DB 8 thread and saw your " DB 8s look better than Fragment" post

You being serious?

If so, I can no longer take any of your posts seriously 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I dont know i can see them ending at 800 until they really dry up.

It all depends on the sz with sz 8-10 being the most sought after. The thing is that these are attainable. They aren't necessarily hard to find but you'll have to pay.

Last edited:
Frags ain't droppin ASW

Just shadows, jeters , Nyc's, etc, & I seriously doubt there is more than 2 FSR's of the shadows but I could be wrong, we'll see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom