Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

It happened to me when I ordered my Bred 1s from ShelfLife, took about a month to get here (US) from South Africa. Stuck in customs for about a week.

As I've learned from my previous experiences, just stay patient.
Yeah I know it sucks... paid but dont have shoe yet lol

the thing is brooklyn and toronto is not too far (2 hour flight) lol 

It happened to me when I ordered my Bred 1s from ShelfLife, took about a month to get here (US) from South Africa. Stuck in customs for about a week.

As I've learned from my previous experiences, just stay patient.
Yeah I know it sucks... paid but dont have shoe yet lol

the thing is brooklyn and toronto is not too far (2 hour flight) lol 

Brooklyn and where I'm at in Jersey isn't too far, 20-30 min drive! Imagine how I felt :lol:

I bought my 14 for $487 through a EUROPE seller. If you look on KLEKT or EUROPE facebook group you can get the big sizes for a good price.

A raven just came back with some clutch info :nerd:

Hopefully it's true :nerd:
Well are you gonna let us know :nerd:

He's gotta make people ask questions and whatnot first

"I know something you don't know"

:lol: c'mon fam you know damn well I'm not like that.

I was just waiting for more details on that confirmation, hence the reason I said "hopefully it's true"

I've been on NT long enough to know that if you don't have all the facts don't lead people in the wrong direction.

As far as what I've been told so far, Frags will be available this weekend like JCurrensy said yesterday, but I've only heard about the NY location. Not sure where else they might pop up just yet.

View media item 1397269
i gotta admit i'm salty AF nyc always getting all the love. i know all star is there, but they still always get everything regardless, as if they're all that REALLY matter. i'm hating a little, but seriously i ain't feeling that sh*t! i wish i could go up there, but i'll be out on the west coast for the weekend. it's all good tho. i'll be making money this weekend as opposed to spending it.

:nthat:

damn, yall going hard for these. gotta double up before u rock em? :wow:

i'ma just rock my 1 pair gingerly. :lol:

Working on my new office in my new house wanted to display these with a ds pair of royals. Big Fuji fan so thought it would be cool.

all good, brah. i ain't eem mad, my man. if u got it to blow, why not?

i caved.... |I

You ended up buying a pair?

:lol:

Congrats

yeah, i wound up copping. from the beginning, i always said how much i really liked these and that they were a dope shoe. also, i never knocked anyone or tried to bash those that copped. all i was saying was that imo, they were worth about $500 tops and i couldn't justify the going prices. but yea, i caved and copped from an active member in this thread. should be here friday, but i'll be OT til sunday so i'll post then.

Last edited:
^^^ frag logo look kinda big. Could just be the angle though.

its also a size 13, not sure if that has anything to do with it. box lid is stamped in red, receipt from ndc, stickers on insoles, leather is buttery. everything looks legit to me and ive been collecting since '99.

its also a size 13, not sure if that has anything to do with it. box lid is stamped in red, receipt from ndc, stickers on insoles, leather is buttery. everything looks legit to me and ive been collecting since '99.

Prolly cause it's a 13. Everything else looks fine.

i immediately inspected every angle right out the box. sad that you cant be sure if you got legit kicks without running through a checklist of stuff.

Wonder if it's a size 13 thing RE: the logo.

Mine will be here Fri. Triple checked everything from product tag, heel, box, stitching, lacebag, has copy of receipt plus order screen to match, perfect feedback, etc. Logo looked good in all pics but one which threw me off. I just chalked it up to the angle it was taken @, because the rest looked great.

View media item 1397834

Sent multiple tagged photos, so not concerned about a bait and switch for that one shot. Seeing the few posts above me though has me wondering about the logos on the 13s.

Would love for some people with pairs purchased directly from Nike in that size to post some pics. I'll post more detailed shots of mine when they get here.

*edit* fixed image.

Last edited:
yeah, i am not concerned with my pair at all. everything from top to bottom lines up with legit pairs as far as what ive seen of pairs in my size.

good luck to everyone, i hope you all get your pairs too.

Back
Top Bottom