Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Do we have a definitive list of what to check for on frags to make sure they're legit? I only know of a few flaws with reps namely that the wings aren't as deeply embossed and sometimes the shape of the toebox isn't correct. 

If any of you guys think you got a chance on END 
roll.gif
 tried for sock darts as soon as they tweeted available and they were ALL backdoored 

If any of you guys think you got a chance on END 
roll.gif
 tried for sock darts as soon as they tweeted available and they were ALL backdoored 
Not saying I got a chance, but I've seen a lot of people manually (allegedly) cop the Air Max 1 patches yesterday.

Not saying I got a chance, but I've seen a lot of people manually (allegedly) cop the Air Max 1 patches yesterday.
half of those orders got cancelled, I seen a few of multiples from backdoor orders though

plus frags are way more limited

Last edited:

Do we have a definitive list of what to check for on frags to make sure they're legit? I only know of a few flaws with reps namely that the wings aren't as deeply embossed and sometimes the shape of the toebox isn't correct. 
go with leather too shiny,frag logo too big,stitching is off,box off @MangoHiChew  

I swear I'm fighting the urge to cop from a legit reseller but the force is sooooo strong with these Frags.

Im just exhausted from trying to find which retailers are selling. 

Last edited:
Retailers selling? Long gone brotato. Its cop at current prices or wait and they will go up. I wish there were more retail shots, but unfortunately i think its over.

Looks like End and hypebeast are doing a frag + boost give away on their IG. Really wish end would hurry up and get back doored so I can move on.

Back
Top Bottom