Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

pimp.gif

Hey guys just thought I would post this here. Anyone know where to cop any besides the $1200+ they want on Ebay? Sorry if this against the rules I just didn't know where else to ask. Thanks a lot in advance. I'm gonna keep looking.

Why is 21mercer the Store?????

Nike doesn't want to send frags or any other Limited Kicks to another  city besides NYC

WEAK

Man, I passed on the $850 shipped legit pair when I had a chance and now I'm kicking myself for it. Willing to drop $900 shipped on a pair and can't even find a forsure legit seller. Even considered paying $1000 to get it over with, smh. Size 8's are hard to find.

Man, I passed on the $850 shipped legit pair when I had a chance and now I'm kicking myself for it. Willing to drop $900 shipped on a pair and can't even find a forsure legit seller. Even considered paying $1000 to get it over with, smh. Size 8's are hard to find.

paid $800 meetup a few days ago for a size 8. had another seller lined up for $870 shipped and another seller for $900 meetup. Good thing the $800 seller had a legit pair for that price. Would like to double up soon but will be more frugal the 2nd time around

This is probably a long shot, but... does anybody know if Off The Hook Boutique (@OTHBoutique)  in Canada ever had these?

On another topic, would you guys prefer meet up or ebay/paypal for these? It's a lot of cash for a meet up transaction + if the shoes end up being fake, at least on ebay/paypal you can do a claim / buyer's protection.

This is probably a long shot, but... does anybody know if Off The Hook Boutique (@OTHBoutique) in Canada ever had these?

On another topic, would you guys prefer meet up or ebay/paypal for these? It's a lot of cash for a meet up transaction + if the shoes end up being fake, at least on ebay/paypal you can do a claim / buyer's protection.
none of thoses in canada,none at OTH 100% shure

do your homework and go for the meetup

Paypal protects you yeah,but money frozen for ~6 weeks 

Back
Top Bottom