Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I don't have them and if I did I'd get rid of them for that if I paid retail. Like I said I'm not greedy. I'm looking to spend 500 on a pair and I get laughed at
And in the current market that offer should be laughed at. Your ideas are noble but in the real world supply and demand rules the day, but keep on looking you my get lucky some day.

Good stuff man, and if it were up to me everyone who wanted these would have them for retail, sucks that a $185.00 shoe has to go for $1200, it's insane.
Its how it is man, it did get this bad till the Concord riot; thats when the game started going downhill with the ****sellers and others.  It can change if some decide to sell shoes for who wants them, not for a big profit.

Its how it is man, it did get this bad till the Concord riot; thats when the game started going downhill with the ****sellers and others.  It can change if some decide to sell shoes for who wants them, not for a big profit.
Then step up and sell all your shoes too people who wan't them for retail. Be a leader. A shinning example to all.

Then step up and sell all your shoes too people who wan't them for retail. Be a leader. A shinning example to all.
I don't really sell my shoes, plus i'm building up my Jordan collection again since I've grown out of a lot of them. I gave a VNDS pair of retro 9s to my father which he trashed and the others to my cousins (free of charge).  Right now I have a pair of Cardinal 7s (2011) AKA the beaters and ball shoes, Phoenix Suns 8s (2013), Slam Dunk 6s (2014), Legend Blue 11s (2014), and Barcelona Night 7s (2015).

Yep I remember that Concord release it was nuts, but then so was the space jam release (at least where I was.) Good thing they couldn't care less about the 1's though, seeing as they're my favorites, it makes it easier on me. They can have their 11's[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Yep I remember that Concord release it was nuts, but then so was the space jam release (at least where I was.) Good thing they couldn't care less about the 1's though, seeing as they're my favorites, it makes it easier on me. They can have their 11's[emoji]128526[/emoji]
1s are no longer safe anymore man, think about it the Breds, Royals, and These.  Hopefully they make a good bit of the Chicago 1s.

Royals > Frags
nthat.gif

in what world are 145$ sneakers worth 1200? i don't care the leather isn't HIGH QUALITY all you people have no idea what high quality leather is, go buy a pair of ferragamo, gucci or LV shoes, they have high quality leather and are retailed at 1000+ for that reason. All you newbie's and resellers with this stupid logic is what is killing this game right now. 

in what world are 145$ sneakers worth 1200? i don't care the leather isn't HIGH QUALITY all you people have no idea what high quality leather is, go buy a pair of ferragamo, gucci or LV shoes, they have high quality leather and are retailed at 1000+ for that reason. All you newbie's and resellers with this stupid logic is what is killing this game right now. 

the only reason why it's worth so much is cause everyone wants em but only a few have them. All that other stuff about collab, color way, quality or whatever can come with it but would not be reflected in its price.

Some people find self worth in owning a pair of sneakers I guess.

Last edited:

What about those of us who just like the shoe, and wanted to buy it? I love the shoe and am happy I bought it, I didn't pay $1200 but still I paid resale and I couldn't be happier with it. I would have bought the shoe if it was $50, I just love it, period.

What about those of us who just like the shoe, and wanted to buy it? I love the shoe and am happy I bought it, I didn't pay $1200 but still I paid resale and I couldn't be happier with it. I would have bought the shoe if it was $50, I just love it, period.
you didn't pay 1200 you said it right there

the only reason why it's worth so much is cause everyone wants em but only a few have them. All that other stuff about collab, color way, quality or whatever can come with it but would not be reflected in its price.

Some people find self worth in owning a pair of sneakers I guess.
i want them i like them but i refuse to pay 1200. I've offered 600 which is retail times 5 and thats not good enough

and i hate when people call me cheap or broke bc if you want to compare bank accounts i bet i got more than these guys do

lol just poking fun, glad you didn't take it to heart.

btw 135 x 5 still doesn't equal lol, but i wish 1's retailed for 135 these last few years. 

lol just poking fun, glad you didn't take it to heart.

btw 135 x 5 still doesn't equal lol, but i wish 1's retailed for 135 these last few years. 
math isn't my strong point but i know something worth 185 i won't be paying 1200 for thats all the math i know lol

Last edited:
Frag $1200 price:

Shoes=$185

Shipping=$25

Car Payment=$390

Phone Bill=$120

Gas=$50

Insurance=$200

Pocket Money=$230

who cares. if somebody is willing to pay 1.2k for a pair of shoes, great for them. If you're unwilling to pay 1.2k for a pair of shoes, great for you. How long is this going to be dragged on?

Back
Top Bottom