Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

You can't do that after you entered the raffle... you can set up a new account maybe
The thing is when I sign in to my account I have no credit card on file. It's been so long that I've shopped with them I'm pretty sure my good through date and security code were incorrect. Idk

END. probably only has like 10 pairs to raffle, but they did this on purpose to get more emails into their database.

I used to work for a sneaker boutique and that's what we used to do.  Plus, since you don't know how many pairs are being raffled off OR who actually won, this whole thing could possibly be for ONE pair of shoes.  That's a huge benefit for the retailer, thousands of valid emails for what, maybe a few pairs of shoes they paid wholesale?

END. probably only has like 10 pairs to raffle, but they did this on purpose to get more emails into their database.

I used to work for a sneaker boutique and that's what we used to do.  Plus, since you don't know how many pairs are being raffled off OR who actually won, this whole thing could possibly be for ONE pair of shoes.  That's a huge benefit for the retailer, thousands of valid emails for what, maybe a few pairs of shoes they paid wholesale?

Man has a good point.

Yup. Damn good marketing though lol

Yup. Damn good marketing though lol
Yup indeed!

We used to only sell half (if the boss was feeling generous) of the stock of hyped inventory in-store to the public.  The other half went to consignment stores, amazon/ebay, VIPs, wholesale, and "restocks"  for emails and social media followers.

Majority of stores do something of this sort.  

Last edited:

View media item 2302546

roll.gif
suuuure.  

Either way I still signed up lol.  Hoping for #3 :smile:

I'm debating on the raffle of a chance of grabbing these tomorrow, or getting the royal foams when they release tomorrow morning. Don't know if these are even a real possibility.

Back
Top Bottom