Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I just got all 3 of my tracking numbers!!! 
nthat.gif
All 3 from nike?
Yep! My nerves have been bad since 1:10 yesterday, and still will til I have them in hand.

i said they had 6 pairs...they had a sign...you negated that...premium goods is trash...more pairs were backdoored than sold to the public...every extremely limited release you have to deal with premium if in houston...they just dont know how to conduct business....at the bottom of the sign you didnt see it said

"YOU DONT GRIND, YOU DONT SHINE" 

i should have thrown a *** rock right through the window before i left... :pimp:

You really see a sign up there? If so I can't wait to go back in and ***** out the MNGR for saying all week they weren't getting them

The funniest things i've seen on ebay is people using instagram pictures that have been posted in this thread as there item and the BEST is they just grabbed random pics fo the fragments, one picture has a black heel one pic has a blue heel.

Like if you are gonna scam, at least take the 3 extra seconds.

i know its not 900-1000 but damn
It wasn't that bad, the seller that I bought it from on eBay had a listing for $999 but was taking shipped orders. We ended up negotiating to $810 and I wasn't upset or anything because after looking at the dudes feedback and texting with em, they were mad legit. Considering scooping up another pair for the summer, I wonder if they would give me a discount......

View media item 717445

i know its not 900-1000 but damn

It wasn't that bad, the seller that I bought it from on eBay had a listing for $999 but was taking shipped orders. We ended up negotiating to $810 and I wasn't upset or anything because after looking at the dudes feedback and texting with em, they were mad legit. Considering scooping up another pair for the summer, I wonder if they would give me a discount......

$1600 on 2 pairs of nike/jordans...?

:rofl:

do you brah, if you got the money then its what ever

Interested to hear diverse opinions concerning the quality in reference to other AJ1's.

PO

I understand that people can do whatever they want with their money, but I see a lot of purchases being made out of emotion rather than logic.
Sneakerheads in a nutshell.

Logically, i mean you only need walking shoes, some boots and maybe some slippers. 

No need for judgement here lol.

Back
Top Bottom