Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Most I would spend for a shoe Is 240, I got all my kicKs at retail or $30 above retail.. Lol at people buying the fragments for $500 without hesitating thinking it is a steal.. No shoe is worth over $300 for me

Most I would spend for a shoe Is 240, I got all my kicKs at retail or $30 above retail.. Lol at people buying the fragments for $500 without hesitating thinking it is a steal.. No shoe is worth over $300 for me
You're right about that and the next shoes i'm getting (the Marvin the Martin 7s) I will be paying retail, I tired of this nickel and dime bull****!

Ready this in Roland Bishop(Juice) voice

P.S.: I know its not my business and I hate to offend you but are you a  female?

no Jordan is worth over 175 to me and that's honestly too damn much. I would say no shoe is worth over retail, but now even JB's retail prices are out of hand
mean.gif
. just looking at the words "over retail" makes me sick. it's CRAZY to me how consumers are these days

Would ppl really pay $700+ if this wasn't a collab? Has anyone ever heard of fragment other than these or the sock? what makes these resale for so much?

Would ppl really pay $700+ if this wasn't a collab? Has anyone ever heard of fragment other than these or the sock? what makes these resale for so much?
The fact that it's an og jumpman colorway

Last edited:

I have. And like I said if you've been into streetwear you have heard of the brand. You may not know the significance but you heard of the brand. I actually didnt think they were that important until this thread.

The colorway and shape is why people actually like the shoe. And the reason it is expensive is because of exclusivity (duh). These wouldnt be going for **** at GR numbers. Even the Breds and Royals wouldnt be at GR numbers

I have. And like I said if you've been into streetwear you have heard of the brand. You may not know the significance but you heard of the brand. I actually didnt think they were that important until this thread.

The colorway and shape is why people actually like the shoe. And the reason it is expensive is because of exclusivity (duh). These wouldnt be going for **** at GR numbers. Even the Breds and Royals wouldnt be at GR numbers

Nope Breds and Royals Would still be at least fetching 300-400 with GR numbers. I guarantee that

Nope Breds and Royals Would still be at least fetching 300-400 with GR numbers. I guarantee that

And that is not even close to. Not even close to 700-1000

Also just proved my point. If it wasnt limited it wouldnt be selling more than the Bred IVs. The easy to obtain unless you were an idiot black friday bred IVs.

Exclusivity = $$

basic economics. See what happens to cow prices if 85% of cows got mad cow disease and died. Most wouldnt even be able to afford McDonalds

Last edited:

You're right about that and the next shoes i'm getting (the Marvin the Martin 7s) I will be paying retail, I tired of this nickel and dime bull****!

Ready this in Roland Bishop(Juice) voice

P.S.: I know its not my business and I hate to offend you but are you a  female?
No i'm not a female. Not offended but  Why do you ask?

Last edited:
Well since I got work at 7am and gotta wake up at 5am, happy New Years fam !!! Hope everyon gets their jays that they wanted this year

NDC pair arrived! Honestly, completely disappointed. This is not Banned quality folks. If blk/wht is 8/10 for soft, this is 9/10 for soft.  I still think Vegas is better. 
What did you expect... 

Last edited:
The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince part of the problem is focusing on peak resell. All shoes do actually sell for a retail price point. You sound like someone who just thinks resell is the price for sneakers or something and now your a disgruntled customer. Once a shoe sells out at retail and starts gaining in the resell market, its become a collectible. There is a big overall difference that alot of consumers dont get.

Back
Top Bottom