Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

lets compare yeezys and frags, resale for DS yeezys are around 3-4k while DS frags are 800-1k

1 - ye' makes music vs fujiwara is a streetwear design legend also part of the HTM team

2 - yeezys were stocked at more locations than frags

3 - we can argue that the yeezys are a new concept shoe vs using an OG silhouette that already exist

how do you account for the 2-3k price difference? hype?

so why do yeezys sell for so much?
Yeezys sell for so much because Kanye is a much more well-known and recognized celebrity in the US and other countries, whereas Fujiwara is almost unheard of in the states, bur rather more popular in Japan. It's a matter of hyped prices and demand. Ask a random person if they've heard of the Air Yeezy and if they've heard of Fragment Design, there's your answer

Yeezys sell for so much because Kanye is a much more well-known and recognized celebrity in the US and other countries, whereas Fujiwara is almost unheard of in the states, bur rather more popular in Japan. It's a matter of hyped prices and demand. Ask a random person if they've heard of the Air Yeezy and if they've heard of Fragment Design, there's your answer
that makes up for the 2-3k price difference

All that up there is true but replace that blue with like purple or something and people anywhere other than Japan would care even less who fujiwara is. Point is, this shoe is a perfect storm and despite what i think, the resell and hype is somewhat believable.

Last edited:
Wait @MarkMan23, You're Markman Markman? As In From FGC 
laugh.gif
 Random I Know, It Just Dawned On Me Looking At Your Pics With The Fight Sticks Lol

that makes up for the 2-3k price difference
In my opinion, yes. The demand and hype over Yeezys was substantially greater than these Fragments. Ever since the 1s were worn for the 08 Grammy's performance to the release of the Red Octobers, hype has been crazy. Fragment did their own version of the KD 6 Elite and it sat because Fragment wasn't very well-known. My view is that because Fragment put their spin on an Nike Air Jordan shoe, paired with exclusivity and the RM quality, they sold out and created a high resale price.

If that supreme x jordan 1 x sb thing happen

I fully expect that to give the yeezy a run for its money.

it could only get hyper is kanye wore them. ( still hate that people see him as some sort of fashion icon when he just wears things off the runway)

Last edited:
Supreme's j1s and SB together

Talk about sneaker madness
devil.gif

Last edited:
the supreme thing will probably happen eventually, that release is going to be a problem.

what happened? 

Dude was suppose to sell me his 11.5 and I was gonna swap a with my 13 dude hit me today saying somebody tossed him a hella trade including some jeter 1s long story short dude fronted on me but I blessed him with breds for retail from my store smh can't look out for folks because they don't look back when its time

Last edited:
Dude was suppose to sell me his 11.5 and I was gonna swap a with my 13 dude hit me today saying somebody tossed him a hella trade including some jeter 1s long story short dude fronted on me but I blessed him with breds for retail from my store smh can't look out for folks because they don't look back when its time
damm that sucks 

Let's see spend $900 on these or get 4 pairs of remastered kicks this year. There is no shame in not having everything stupid thing Nike releases. I personally would rather not feed a secondary market and get a different shoe for nearly every day of the week than these.

Edit: ^^^^ LOL I was just posting the same thing and they had two sizes left couple of hours ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom