Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

LMAO no hard feelings, I just didn't want admins thinking I was trying to sell or anything like that.

@ragingkitten

Buyers can basically do as they please unfortunately. I've known people who shipped with insurance and everything then the buyer said they received speakers or something like that. Hell I had to change up the way I middleman because I had two scumbags file chargebacks on ME after they got their kicks. Gotta really trust who you sell to now a days :smh:

Relax bro :lol:

Should of just posted it in the first place if you didn't want that type of response :rolleyes

Exactly why I record the ENTIRE packaging & shipping process when selling shoes & include that in the notes of the invoice.

Hate that I have to do that :smh:  but it is what it is.

wait, record the process, as in with video?

Edit: Nevermind. I get it now. For a sec, I really thought you recorded on video with the cell. "here I am putting the shoes in the box, etc....."

Never sold shoes before, but looking to get rid of 30+ pairs, so I'm a little hesitant because of the hassle with dealing with shady buyers, but don't want to sell to consignment shop and wait.

Last edited:

Edit: Nevermind. I get it now. For a sec, I really thought you recorded on video with the cell. "here I am putting the shoes in the box, etc....."

Never sold shoes before, but looking to get rid of 30+ pairs, so I'm a little hesitant because of the hassle with dealing with shady buyers, but don't want to sell to consignment shop and wait.
Yes, I record a video :lol:

No voice commentary though :lol:

I have access to a friend's Google glass though so it's not as awkward as walking around with a cell phone in the post office :lol:

Last edited:
^^Word? Damn! I didn't realize that. I'm sure its much needed dealing with with these shady buyers. For every shady seller, theres probably two shady buyers.

Man. Thats why i don't want to sell shoes on ebay. I can't go through all that.

if you have a collection to sell might as well just send them to consignment shop, maybe little less money but fast and easy. no hassle

if you have a collection to sell might as well just send them to consignment shop, maybe little less money but fast and easy. no hassle

fast as in would sell pretty quick? I am a size 10.5/11, so its popular size. Sorry. I've never sold a shoe before, except to a friend. Unsure of the process. I don't mind getting less than market value. Just need to cash out and make space.

^^Word? Damn! I didn't realize that. I'm sure its much needed dealing with with these shady buyers. For every shady seller, theres probably two shady buyers.

Honestly I'd suggest just lying about the recording on your invoice and eBay listing.

The buyer doesn't know whether you're actually recording or not so just HAVING that up will scare away potential scammers.

Fyi recording the process on video really doesn't do anything unfortunately. You still have to prove the video you took of the package is the same one that was shipped to the customer.

I can take a video of me packaging ten yeezys in a box and still send you text books.

Other than doing the video inside a ups center and having the ups person take the package on video and process payment on video really it will not hold up.

This is why consignment shops exist. You dont have to deal with the scammers but they take a 10-20% cut.

Last edited:
Fyi recording the process on video really doesn't do anything unfortunately. You still have to prove the video you took of the package is the same one that was shipped to the customer.

I can take a video of me packaging ten yeezys in a box and still send you text books.

Other than doing the video inside a ups center and having the ups person take the package on video and process payment on video really it will not hold up.

This is why consignment shops exist. You dont have to deal with the scammers but they take a 10-20% cut.
When I say I record the ENTIRE packaging & shipping process, I mean the ENTIRE thing 
laugh.gif

Regarding PP not accepting that in a claim, idk.

I haven't tested it out because I haven't had a claim filed against me yet but I asked a PP rep before I started doing this & they said yes, they would accept that as proof.

Albeit that rep could of been a complete nincompoop & gave me wrong info but I still stand by my opinion that letting it be known that you do this (or lie about it) is enough tol scare away most scammers from trying to pull a fast one on you.

Last edited:
really dangerous out there with all these charge backs

got hit with a stupid claim for 157 bucks 

really dangerous out there with all these charge backs

got hit with a stupid claim for 157 bucks 
yea it happens, it's ridiculous. That's why I get a little shaky when selling $600+ shoes online. Losing 2-300 I could live with but having a chargeback situation on a 2k transaction is a problem, a big one.

yea it happens, it's ridiculous. That's why I get a little shaky when selling $600+ shoes online. Losing 2-300 I could live with but having a chargeback situation on a 2k transaction is a problem, a big one.
i totally agree, my stupid 157 bucks charge back was my 1st charge back ever.

i totally agree, my stupid 157 bucks charge back was my 1st charge back ever.
I had my only chargeback for $80 on a pair of shoes I sold for $225 on RD. Guy seen the shoe resell fall down so filed a chargeback of $80 so it could come back to retail $140 :smh:
Took me 2 months to win the damn case :smh:

Back
Top Bottom