Frank Sinatra Movie, to be played by...

Originally Posted by nublee

indifferent.gif

okay, I'm all for movie roles being given to all races, but seriously?

indifferent.gif

Cosign Why is a Black guy playing a white guy

Now Tupac will be played by a Asian Man in that upcoming movie
alien.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

This is HUGE in terms of African Americans in Hollywood. If he actually plays FRANK SINATRA in a movie (highly doubt), this will shake up/change Hollywood. So many opportunities will open up of Actors of color, the stereotypes will change.

-The Juice
When the hire Christian Bale to play Bob Marley I hope you have that same attitude.
smh.gif
now that you mention it... He does kinda look like him....
laugh.gif

Would be unwise decision for everyone involved especially Jaime. That would be a shame too because he has some very good performances that would beovershadowed by this blunder of casting.

Jamie foxx is going to play everyone that made it big in the old days.. then when it's all said and down a jamie foxx movie is going to come out where foxxis played by kevin hart

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

This is HUGE in terms of African Americans in Hollywood. If he actually plays FRANK SINATRA in a movie (highly doubt), this will shake up/change Hollywood. So many opportunities will open up of Actors of color, the stereotypes will change.

-The Juice
Its different for a regular generic role, but this is a BIOPIC. A movie about a REAL person and someone important in entertainment HISTORY.

Might as well have Megan Fox play the role, just so everyone wouldn't mind watching the abomination of a horrible cast move.
Are you suggesting they did what they did with Bob Dylan?

no, because in the bob dylan biopic, they are purposely casting unconventional characters to portray all the different "bobs."

in this case, they want jamie to BE frank.

So Jamie Foxx is type casted to only do biopics.

If he plays Sinatra (which I doubt) I hope he does a damn good job.....F*** that I hope this doesn't happen. It'll be worse than his stand up routines.

Originally Posted by desent

Jamie foxx is going to play everyone that made it big in the old days.. then when it's all said and down a jamie foxx movie is going to come out where foxx is played by kevin hart

this had me
laugh.gif
for a second

Back
Top Bottom