FRAUD. You guys remember the $25 HDTV's on Amazon?

Originally Posted by deezxnutz

all sales on amazon go through amazon's payment system. the third party sellers never see your credit card information.

if you actually thought you'll get a tv for $25, then you probably used your credit card for all sorts of things. your info was taken from somewhere else.

exactly.

The only idiots and fools are the ones getting at this guy.
My brother went with the thing just to see and he never even had funds taken out of his account. It was pending but then Amazon canceled the order (s).
The 3rd party never gets to see the CC information.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if its too good to be true..............you know the rest.

i dunno why yall was so hyped in that thread. look at the times we are in, yall really thought that was gonna happen?
Well we are in a inflation, anything can happen.
Do you even know what inflation mean?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Yeah its definitely not funny when someone gets frauded.
qft

I don't get all the hate, $25 for an HDTV, on a secure site like amazon, who the hell wouldn't jump on it? I bet some of ya'll saying "you deserved it" were the same ones who went
eek.gif
when you read the thread. But you didn't "cop" because there were none left or you wanted to wait til somebody got theres. You can't front like "oh i knew it was a scam all along,
roll.gif
"come on son, you know better than that, imagine if the same thing happened to you. now you can't say @*!% can you?

Btw, I heard of this after-Thanksgiving sale where they're selling laptops for $350 and camcorders for $199, oh @*!%, I guess it's not true, it's a scam, I guess I'ma sleep in after Thanksgiving...I'm gonna be laughing in the morning of all those people who lined up thinking theyre gonna get a desktop for 200 bucks.

dude, are you %*!$ KIDDING ME? You're comparing buying something IN PERSON, with YOUR HANDS, seeing the product with YOUR EYES, to BLINDLY buying somethingonline from a THIRD PARTY DEALER that was outed DURING THE ORIGINAL THREAD as having shady dealings? and having NTers in a panic mode during that thread tryingto CANCEL their orders? :
indifferent.gif

Your lack of common sense as your failure to SEE The difference between both situations is astounding, the door is to your right

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Most of us have common sense. It does intrigue me to find out how the rest of you think though. Simply fascinating, like how those scenarios make perfect sense to you. The way you deduce things is absolutely marvelous.
I made $1,500 off a computer glitch in 03 that bought my first car...
seeing how I have both Amex buyer and Amazon buyer protection... and still have NO CHARGES on my card what did I do that was so dumb?
so you're comparing 1500 savings off a car purchase, a small percentage, to 1500 dollars off a tv that costs 1525 dollars? Why am i evenresponding to this? clearly these things happen all the time, and they usually pan out, i've had this happen to me myself. Even if they can't fulfillit, youll get something else for the inconvenience, but you've got use common sense. Im not even addressing the og issue, because amazon should have takencare of that. Im talking about falling for the deal in the first place.

Most of us have common sense. It does intrigue me to find out how the rest of you think though. Simply fascinating, like how those scenarios make perfect sense to you. The way you deduce things is absolutely marvelous.
seeing how I have both Amex buyer and Amazon buyer protection... and still have NO CHARGES on my card what did I do that was so dumb?
so you're comparing 1500 savings off a car purchase, a small percentage, to 1500 dollars off a tv that costs 1525 dollars? Why am i even responding to this? clearly these things happen all the time, and they usually pan out, i've had this happen to me myself. Even if they can't fulfill it, youll get something else for the inconvenience, but you've got use common sense. Im not even addressing the og issue, because amazon should have taken care of that. Im talking about falling for the deal in the first place.
no, there was an error online for an item that retailed for $20 (appeared FREE), I bought 150 of them and got rid of them for $10 each in person.
this led to me purchasing a car.

so you're comparing 1500 savings off a car purchase, a small percentage, to 1500 dollars off a tv that costs 1525 dollars? Why am i even responding to this? clearly these things happen all the time, and they usually pan out, i've had this happen to me myself. Even if they can't fulfill it, youll get something else for the inconvenience, but you've got use common sense. Im not even addressing the og issue, because amazon should have taken care of that. Im talking about falling for the deal in the first place.
no, there was an error online for an item that retailed for $20 (appeared FREE), I bought 150 of them and got rid of them for $10 each in person.
this led to me purchasing a car.
oh ok, same principle and response.

OG thread

http://niketalk.com/topic/108471

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Here is the contact information from their website:

284 24th Street
Brooklyn, New York 11232
Toll Free: 1(877)333-5400

We are Open Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm (EST)
Closed on Holidays and Weekends

http://www.myofficesource.com/contact.htmlhttp://www.myofficesource.com/contact.html

Then here is the information from their registered account on the Amazon marketplace.

Domain Name.......... myofficesource.com
Creation Date........ 2006-02-08
Registration Date.... 2006-02-08
Expiry Date.......... 2009-02-08
Organisation Name.... Mikhail Tsveitel
Organisation Address. P O Box 99800
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. EmeryVille
Organisation Address. 94662
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

Admin Name........... PrivateRegContact Admin
Admin Address........ P O Box 99800
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ EmeryVille
Admin Address........ 94662
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ US
Admin Email.......... contact@myprivateregistration.com
Admin Phone.......... +1.5105952002
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ PrivateRegContact TECH
Tech Address......... P O Box 99800
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... EmeryVille
Tech Address......... 94662
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... US
Tech Email........... contact@myprivateregistration.com
Tech Phone........... +1.5105952002
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com

It looks like that guy is from Oakland, California.
Suspect.

Storefront address in NY, but admin/organization/tech is located in Nothern Cali?
Definitely suspect. Google that 510 phone # in the listing... brings up some interesting stuff...

smh.gif

you all better cancel

O !@#$

just looked up it, people claiming that number is connected to a scammer!

roll.gif
with ALL of this info people were STILL ordering

nothing wrong with my credit cards.

and i use my credit cards EVERYWHERE i shop.

i believe amazon is the merchant that processes the payments for 3rd party stores, so your airline charge may have absolutely nothing to do with the hdtvorder. it may have been some sort of identity theft elsewhere.

I got frauded once when I was real young for a pair of XI's. Lesson learned; F Western Union

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if its too good to be true..............you know the rest.

i dunno why yall was so hyped in that thread. look at the times we are in, yall really thought that was gonna happen?
Well we are in a inflation, anything can happen.

One of my friends went along and used his dad's credit card to place the order. I wonder what his statement is looking like right now.

AMEX is looking into it and the card got cancelled. Whether its Amazon/Third-Party , the Plane tickets were bought the DAY OF transaction.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

OG thread

http://niketalk.com/topic/108471http://niketalk.com/topic/108471

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Here is the contact information from their website:

284 24th Street
Brooklyn, New York 11232
Toll Free: 1(877)333-5400

We are Open Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm (EST)
Closed on Holidays and Weekends

http://www.myofficesource.com/contact.htmlhttp://www.myofficesource.com/contact.htmlhttp://www.myofficesource.com/contact.html

Then here is the information from their registered account on the Amazon marketplace.

Domain Name.......... myofficesource.com
Creation Date........ 2006-02-08
Registration Date.... 2006-02-08
Expiry Date.......... 2009-02-08
Organisation Name.... Mikhail Tsveitel
Organisation Address. P O Box 99800
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. EmeryVille
Organisation Address. 94662
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

Admin Name........... PrivateRegContact Admin
Admin Address........ P O Box 99800
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ EmeryVille
Admin Address........ 94662
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ US
Admin Email.......... contact@myprivateregistration.com
Admin Phone.......... +1.5105952002
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ PrivateRegContact TECH
Tech Address......... P O Box 99800
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... EmeryVille
Tech Address......... 94662
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... US
Tech Email........... contact@myprivateregistration.com
Tech Phone........... +1.5105952002
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com

It looks like that guy is from Oakland, California.
Suspect.

Storefront address in NY, but admin/organization/tech is located in Nothern Cali?
Definitely suspect. Google that 510 phone # in the listing... brings up some interesting stuff...

smh.gif

you all better cancel

O !@#$

just looked up it, people claiming that number is connected to a scammer!

roll.gif
with ALL of this info people were STILL ordering

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dumb +@!!+

Originally Posted by R23J

So i get my credit card statement today, and the day of the order of my "TV" there is a 300 dollar billing for Norwegian Airlines. #+!? I even cancelled the order so you know they got it day of and frauded. Luckily Im getting it looked into by AmEx. Anyone else get anything?

Damn fake NT deals and my gullible-ity.
roll.gif
They don't even exist.

Back
Top Bottom