Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

hjxo12: n e hows imma go showe
hjxo12: ill hit u up tomorrow 10am
flipballer32: Aiightt
flipballer32: Thanks
flipballer32: Damn I thought I got frauded hahaha
Message not sent because the buddy is offline.
hjxo12 signed in.
flipballer32: Yo
flipballer32: Did u ship it?

[h2]
[/h2]

roll.gif
damn
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
i'm sorry

but man threaten him, or get some nters here who are bout that life

Damn I hate people who pull stupid s*** like that off. But don't take it to the cops yet. You got alot of info on him so give him hell.

But what I'd do first is create a fake facebook acount located in Medford and run that to get some more info. Then do something accordingly. And how old is this guy?

Damn I hate people who pull stupid s*** like that off. But don't take it to the cops yet. You got alot of info on him so give him hell.

But what I'd do first is create a fake facebook acount located in Medford and run that to get some more info. Then do something accordingly. And how old is this guy?

Some of you dudes deserve to be scammed. If you can't meet him face to face, or send him the money through paypal, don't do it. It's the same story on here every week. You mean to tell me for that price you couldn't find someone using paypal that would do that same deal? I find that hard to believe.

Some of you dudes deserve to be scammed. If you can't meet him face to face, or send him the money through paypal, don't do it. It's the same story on here every week. You mean to tell me for that price you couldn't find someone using paypal that would do that same deal? I find that hard to believe.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i dunno bout deserving to get scammed but ill say this,  dudes gotta put more work in when making purchases on here. i've been buying shoes on here for about 6 years now, and  i've bought stuff with money order on here before a few times with no problem, you gotta just know who your dealing with and ask all the necessary questions needed and do whatevers necessary on your part to feel secure before making the deal.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i dunno bout deserving to get scammed but ill say this,  dudes gotta put more work in when making purchases on here. i've been buying shoes on here for about 6 years now, and  i've bought stuff with money order on here before a few times with no problem, you gotta just know who your dealing with and ask all the necessary questions needed and do whatevers necessary on your part to feel secure before making the deal.

Oh and you screwed it up in your second convo with that dude when you asked him about niketalk and hj yang. You have to act like you know it was him... it's obvious he's faking it so you can't be like "uhhh am I sure you scammed me?" you have to be like "you took my cash and I'm not messing around"

Oh and you screwed it up in your second convo with that dude when you asked him about niketalk and hj yang. You have to act like you know it was him... it's obvious he's faking it so you can't be like "uhhh am I sure you scammed me?" you have to be like "you took my cash and I'm not messing around"

Back
Top Bottom