Freaking pathetic.

Quote:
threadstarter = GHOST
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

^Ska didn't change the actual thread title, just the title within each reply.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
STL RAMS

I haven't changed any titles.

Someone changed to the title to their own reply, and as long as we all keep using the regular 'ADD REPLY' button or the Quick Reply feature, then the 'Suns are a joke' part will keep appearing in the title to our individual replies.

Someone reply to a response EARLIER in the thread, but instead of using the Quick Reply feature or the 'ADD REPLY' button, use the 'Reply' link right under the date under the person's name.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

See?

(I'm just replying to NBAdotcom's original post that started this thread; I hit 'Reply' right under his name, and look at the title of my reply)
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Great win for the Lakers....This was good team basketball :smokin
smokin.gif

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 .
63 . 65 . 81 . 88
Koufax, Drysdale, Gibson, Valenzuela, Hershiser, Piazza, Loney
RAIDER NATION

Nothing to "Fake" about that blow out.

And nothing real about the Suns defense. You let the Lakers get to the basket like then a team that really works the ball around all the time (like the Spurs) will kill them.

But its early in the season and the Lakers wont always hit their shots and pass the ball like that...and the Suns will improve their defense somewhat (like less Skinner and Amare trying to be factor on D ).

UNFORGIVABLE WACKNESS
TeamLakers 22 44 13 33 32 42 25

^ See?

Now that MY reply had the original title of the thread in it, then the replies after mine (like 24 K B 8's reply and KOBE is the GOAT's reply) will have the original title in the thread (like their reply has).

I don't know why vanexellent's reply has the 'Suns are a joke' in his title, unless he did that himsel.

It looks like durty pancakes did his own title for his reply.

*edit* I just realized that 24 K B 8 changed the title of his reply from 'a joke' to 'is MVP'.
laugh.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42

Zodog is on SUICIDE WATCH right now !

roll.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

If the Scums can't beat this Laker team, there is no way they're winning the west :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 .
63 . 65 . 81 . 88
Koufax, Drysdale, Gibson, Valenzuela, Hershiser, Piazza, Loney
RAIDER NATION

The Suns are nothing more than an earlier version of the Kings eariler this decade.

They came close in the playoffs for 2 to 3 years but CHOKED and could never get the job done to get to the next level.

Nash is 33 and has only 2 maybe 3 more good year left in him.

Their window of oppourtunity to win a championship has gone and closed on them.

Look at their owner Robert Sarver now being a cheap bastard who doesnt want to go over the cap and pay the luxury tax.Thats the reason why Kurt Thomas is gone.

I expect Shawn Marion to opt out after this to become an unrestricted free agent next summer.He already was demanding a trade and made it clear he wants out of Phoenix.

Quote:
If the Scums can't beat this Laker team, there is no way they're winning the west

It's the second game of the season...

Anyways, great game played by the Lakers.
Phoenix Suns
Arizona Diamondbacks
Arizona Cardinals
Arizona Wildcats

Suns fans here is my only question for you guys tonight after you're home opener:

307xppg.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Someone needs to Youtube phil taking mike to sit his ase down.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​
TEAM LAKERS
Bryant-Odom​

PHX BUMS FTL!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

nice job Kobe Show :smokin
smokin.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NBAdotCOM crying like Mike D. sounds like to me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think you should have your game thread privileges revoked.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom