Freaks and Geeks APPRECIATION

I love this show
pimp.gif

John Francis daley in waiting tonight on comedy centrel

Great show.. It sucks it got cancelled but shows like Two and a Half Men stay on the air.

Great show.. It sucks it got cancelled but shows like Two and a Half Men stay on the air.

My friend put me on last year it was actually pretty funny plus easy to watch cause G4 still airs the episodes like everyday

My friend put me on last year it was actually pretty funny plus easy to watch cause G4 still airs the episodes like everyday

Love this show. The guest spots from "future" stars were great to watch as well - Shia LaBeouf, Rashida Jones, Ben Stiller, Jason Schwartzman, Judd Apatow's wife, Lizzy Caplan, etc.

Love this show. The guest spots from "future" stars were great to watch as well - Shia LaBeouf, Rashida Jones, Ben Stiller, Jason Schwartzman, Judd Apatow's wife, Lizzy Caplan, etc.

Originally Posted by gil23

where can i find this online?

They have episodes on youtube if you search for it. Other than that I don't know about any streaming sites but you can always download it if you know where to look.

Originally Posted by gil23

where can i find this online?

They have episodes on youtube if you search for it. Other than that I don't know about any streaming sites but you can always download it if you know where to look.

Back
Top Bottom