- Freaks/Jumps Trying To Cuff You Unappreciation -

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

real talk im with you bro by the time i get the freaks they hit me with the same +!% talken about when we gona go out on a date and +!%..... and when we gona make it official.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
... "We should go out to eat.", "Get me some kicks like you.", "Let's watch a movie.", hell I don't like to hear any sentences from them unless it's pertaining to sex.

Word....
laugh.gif

Sometimes a %#!%# feel like givin' em the ol.......

353100790_4d7c76a33b.jpg

im da minority in this convo...i treat jump offs real well, cuz at da end of da day you always need a stable full of freaks.....and im all about

this one chick i smashed a few times tried to get me to wife, i rudely declined. then she has the audacity to text me a week later how one dude gave her somegood head (whatever you wanna call it) a few days after i hit, like i gave a damn. she made the mistake of droppin his name.
roll.gif
he got clowned for that one.

Yes has happened to me before.

I told her what she wanted to hear to get in her pants.

I was young then and would definitely handle it differently now.

Yup...I got one of those on my hands now. A guy in my squad hit her,has naked pics of her, and then I try to get her to send me some she says no,and trip on mebut when I finally get her right. She starts telling people I'm cheating on her.When we never even had a relationship & then gets mad when she findsout I'm talking to other females... What makes it even worse this girl is 2 years older than me and is about to graduate HS..

I know the feeling. I mean it is just a one time maybe two time thing, but they want to get serious on you. Its the same for me, problem is that I treat themlike a wifey when they are with me. If I welcome a female in my home, she is my guest and I treat her as such, but its only being a gentleman. I try to keep itas a fling, but I have ended up hurting females, due to not allowing things to go further than sex.

Back
Top Bottom