Freddy Sample v Final Production

Quote:
i really hope that this isn't the favor for your friend, cuz you won't be able to come through with it...
:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

]

These are dead, thanks to New Line.

Last I heard, anyhow.

For the record, the production model is better looking, and aesthetically makes more sense.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

both versions are awful
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/White-Medium Grey ("Hold Tight") Nike Air Max 1 Premium SP (9)

Guess its not a marketing ploy....new line shut that @#%$ down....oh well....I would have liked to get the samples but 2000...I like them but not that much...actually I don't like any sneaker that much
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

no to both
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

NEW LINE CINEMA CAN SUCK A DONKEY @#%$!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

is there anywhere u can cop sb's online for a decent price? there are no stores that sell them in east tennessee.

this is like a slap in the face to a bunch of u doods on here. like "look we can produce garbage like this and you guys will eat it up cuz you want dunks"
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

My name is freddy and i was actually named after freddy kruger now i they wont let me buy these shoes??? No !!!!!! It would have been sweet if they would have replaced the nike air tag with the knives for hands as a logo :smile:
smile.gif

I love the final product.
The Secret Society shirt thats droppin is a pretty dope match :pimp:
pimp.gif

The World Is Mine

I'll rock these when I am stalking girls in the shower....
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

the hell with matching shirts and hoody's. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i just need these shoes in my life...matching is overrated.
:x
sick.gif
|I
tired.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Back
Top Bottom