FREE 1 MONTH XBOX LIVE!!!!

stop with this guys saying. but do yall think NT made that guy famous? some dude posted his local news... the wshh took it and now its famous.

no one shop at gamestop anymore

30t6p3b.gif

stop with this guys saying. but do yall think NT made that guy famous? some dude posted his local news... the wshh took it and now its famous.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN what the $%%% you !$!+@%$*#%%+ made me make 10 %*!!%%@%@%#! email accounts for what? huh? to get #!$#+* over by your *@%*!#% realtalk, did this dude just did this?? IP ban that !$!+@%$*#%%+

I just got an e-mail from GameStop.

Thank you for your participation in Surprize Attack. Pending verification, we will send your prize as soon as the validation process is completed.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Thank you for your participation in Surprize Attack. Pending verification, we will send your prize as soon as the validation process is completed.

Just came in here to post the same thing. Maybe there's still hope.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

This.
smokin.gif

I feel like that means they're gonna send mail to the BS names and addresses to confirm. *kanye shrug* TRU 3 for 2 hooked me up so w/e

Originally Posted by 23kidd

This.
smokin.gif
That
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I feel like that means they're gonna send mail to the BS names and addresses to confirm. *kanye shrug* TRU 3 for 2 hooked me up so w/e

I hope not, cos I said I lived on 5th Ave. I'm not even from the US.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Christonic

why are people 
pimp.gif
ing when they haven't gotten anything? 
indifferent.gif

this..

on a few applications i put name as " Dat Mass " and " *+@* Dat " live in 123 About that life St. Zooyork, New York.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by 23kidd

This.
smokin.gif
That
pimp.gif
yup

meaning we will not get it

Originally Posted by MrONegative

why would they do that? all that trouble for some computer generated code they got for free or for few pennies?

i got the email for both the emails i filled it out with. hopefully we get the codes by the weekend

Originally Posted by hieu23

they subscribed me to their dam news thing...that's about it

because you probably checked the box, they had 2 boxes and one of them was to subscribe to their news crap.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Christonic

why are people 
pimp.gif
ing when they haven't gotten anything? 
indifferent.gif

this..

on a few applications i put name as " Dat Mass " and " *+@* Dat " live in 123 About that life St. Zooyork, New York.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Our real info mattered?

I put down 1234 Fake St.

Back
Top Bottom