FREE $10 MLB.com GIFT CARD! OFFICIALLY DEAD!

Okay now I have 2 codes. I need one more to grab a hat then I'm done.
So if anyone isn't using their gift code and don't mind letting me have it, then let me know :D

Thanks guys.

I was doing it straight through my paypal so thats why I wasn't seeing that option.

Even got an extra 30% off on it :smokin

Word. They hating lol
I made like 6 accounts and only one got by where I don't need a cellphone to verify and now they won't let me send any friend requests

SMH, wrapp gave me a MLB code that doesnt work, its missing a number for the 2nd set. SMH x1000

Heads up
everybody should look under the caps tab then go to closeout caps.
Theres some hidden jewels in there for the low
Just got an athletics, yanks, and phillies, all with the world series patches for $10 each...well the price said $10 but I got them for free
Zyzz, sent the pm, good looking once again fam

I didn't touch the hats, but I did grab an authentic Braves jersey out of the clearance section; after the 15% off mentioned earlier in the thread and four of the gift certificates, it came out to about $11 :lol:

:nthat: forever

Am I too late?  Trying to pick up a USA hat
nerd.gif

I wish I looked through the site more carefully. Oh well. I settled for the 2012 ASG NYY fitted for $1.68 shipped. I got my shipping confirmation today too :lol: :pimp:

Just got another Marlins hat for $2.69 shipped :nthat:

I wish the MLB site had a better Marlins selection like Lids.

Only team I will wear on my head

Anyone want to do a trade? I have 3 $5 dollar Adidas codes. I'll trade them all for one MLB

nvm now my account is banned.
My only chance in getting more mlb codes are trades now. Used up my resources and my friends aren't trying to help

Last edited:
HOW DO I ACTUALLY ACCES THE CODE?? I clicked join, its in the wallet thingy, but when i click "use online" it begins to load and doesnt go anywhere..

HOW DO I ACTUALLY ACCES THE CODE?? I clicked join, its in the wallet thingy, but when i click "use online" it begins to load and doesnt go anywhere..

when you click its supposed to load up with the code and pin

Back
Top Bottom