Free Chairs from Office Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why even bother?
smh.gif

That's an ugly chair.
laugh.gif

^

OUCH.

Thanks for sharing that.

Damn, i straight up advertised on other forums and throughout facebook.

Now everyone's tryna get the chairs.

I'll tell them the news later.
hah.

Damm I just put an order for 100 chairs, good thing I paid with my PAYTM debit card which got $0 on it, wanna see how they charge an empty debit card.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Just ordered 20
pimp.gif

This is the exact reason why retail mix ups NEVER work, people abuse the system. If we all orded like 1 or 2 then it might work. But when an idiot starts ordering 20, it alerts the people running the site.

Thanks Bmore you're the coolest bro of all the cool bros in history
pimp.gif

-The Juice
weren't you the dude with tons and tons of cases of Amp while that whole thing was going down?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Just ordered 20
pimp.gif

This is the exact reason why retail mix ups NEVER work, people abuse the system. If we all orded like 1 or 2 then it might work. But when an idiot starts ordering 20, it alerts the people running the site.

Thanks Bmore you're the coolest bro of all the cool bros in history
pimp.gif

-The Juice
weren't you the dude with tons and tons of cases of Amp while that whole thing was going down?
eyes.gif
The difference:

That is dependent on your local area shop, as opposed to ONE internet website. No one from my little town is a NTer, I am pretty sure, me and my boys were the only people using those coupons in my area. And those coupons were scanable, you could have went to a self check out and no one would even noticed you got the Amps free. Small scale vs Large scale. 2 guys getting Amps at a wal-mart vs millions of internet people getting free $300 chairs, from one place.

-The Juice

HAHAHA

i just called customer service. they are canceling all orders. don't worry guys. this was all in the name of the lulz.

Just got off the phone with customer service, dude said that all orders are gonna get cancelled.

reminds me of that scene from knocked up

"way too many chairs for one room, get them out"

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

dont feel like putting my cc# in and getting a charge a few weeks from now. lmao at baltimore ordering 20 and catching a $1255 bill in a month or two

A check your pm!
And dont do the chairs guys, it wont work at all

Back
Top Bottom