FREE CLIPSE SHOW!!! SEPT 5TH @ ANGELS SJ 21+

Also this upcoming friday THE FCKS at VooDoo Lounge!
They will be opening up for The Clipse!!!!

[h1]
NEXT FRIDAY!​
[/h1]

[h1]Wednesday September 5th!
[h1]SIGN UP ON GOING.COM/CLIPSE[/h1]
Just know this is FREE show!!!!! Just RSVP @ GOING.com/clipse and get there before 10:30pm and your good. Otherwise it's $10. So why pay cover, when you can get in for free with an RSVP @ GOING.COM/CLIPSE.

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29t

l_241d77299c8a3db9bfecd6d5f7e30563.jpg

CLIPSE

l_9d3953c34a6bf22e85e74f515af58a00.jpg

Cool Kids

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29t
[/h1]​

You might wanna change the title.You got it saying they're gonna be at Angels when it is actualy Voodoo Lounge. I gotta say,I like Voodoo's new vibe. Now if they'd step their promotion up.........but I'll be there nonetheless.
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

I'm def. going....hopefully the don't make us wait til like 1 am before clipse gets on stage

The show is going to be at angels not at the voodoo lounge

first flyer is for the voodoo lounge
secon flyer is for angels
EquipoTRIcolor​

Quote:
You might wanna change the title.You got it saying they're gonna be at Angels when it is actualy Voodoo Lounge. I gotta say,I like Voodoo's new vibe. Now if they'd step their promotion up.........but I'll be there nonetheless.

Yea wussup with voodoo these days? I remember when fat @#%$ and ghetto folks used to go there. Now my friends who arent fat and not ghetto go there. I also heard they fired all their bar tenders a few months back to bring in a "new crowd"
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Whoa,so is Clipse performing tonight at Angels AND on Friday at Voodoo? Angels is usually a horrible venue. It's like a freakin Bruce Lee flick up in there. Voodoo's starting to resemble a hip hop lounge with akinda a "Milk" kinda vibe.......at least as close as these country folk's gonna get,lol. Newbie sneakerheads with SB's released in the last 2 years,lol. But the music's on hit. Again,I'll be there regardless. Is Dante up in here? I know Marvin is!
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

As far as I know, clipse is playing tonight @ angels and tomorrow in the city @ the independent...I think they are in washington on friday.

i went lastnight the cool kids aint so cool i. one of em couldnt get in cuz hes not 21 so no peformance by them. clipse was ok ive seen better from them.

this is donpoppa

Quote:
It's like a freakin Bruce Lee flick up in there.

What's that supposed to mean?

Quote:
Voodoo's starting to resemble a hip hop lounge with akinda a "Milk" kinda vibe.......at least as close as these country folk's gonna get,lol. Newbie sneakerheads with SB's released in the last 2 years,lol. But the music's on hit.
ed spinning at Voodoo lounge instead.

Back
Top Bottom