FREE GIVEAWAY FOR NOR CAL MEMBERS! PT.2 UPDATE

Going to be giving away some free gear again! I am going to make it fair this time and going to do the twitter DM contest. Follow me on twitter at @MrGiantElephant and tweet me with "#giantelephant #NT" so that I can follow you back. On Thursday June 21st at 9:00pm I will tweet a word and you need to DM me the special word! First 3 to tweet me will win any 1 item from our store. 
I will do this again once we drop our collab edition with Ya Boy. That drawing will be 1 winner and will receive all 6 items from the collection. Details for that will come.

2craikg.jpg

www.giant-elephant.com/store

all tees are gone but have some hoodies left. I also have some stickers and buttons to give away. PM me with info and i will send some out your way!

Thanks for the heads up, just got a Money,Power,Music hoodie.

Hopefully the print discoloration isn't too bad.

IF I remember Ill post once I receive it.

Thanks for the support everyone! I will be sending out the stickers tomorrow. Sorry for the delay I also have 1 Large left. Go to the site. I will see what else we have to give away. In the mean time here is a code for 20% for Nor Cal members. You need to add shipping first and then put in the code "NORCALNT" . We will be updating with new product with in the next couple of weeks. 

Real nice of you 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, will check out your site again in the near future (didn't purchase anything this time around). Best of luck with your site/clothing.

Thanks for everyone showing support. There are no more of the red hoodies to give out. I did find 3 more hoodies to give away. They are the Flag hoodies. I have 2 Smalls and 1 Medium.  The print is a little defected. And there is an XXL but a crewneck version. Click this link to order. http://giant-elephant.com...ks/ge-flag-hoodie-d.html  Just need to pay for shipping and its only 1 per address or your order will be cancelled. I will look to do some giveaways later in the year. We are working on our summer line so I def will have some stuff to give away then. Follow me on twitter at @MrGiantElephant for updates!!

crewneck is gone already. The shipping for the giveaways need to be done on the GE website.

I just sent out the rest of the requested stickers. Still have the 2 small and 1 medium Flag hoodie left.

got the flag thing, it was cool. Thanks bro!!! and I think there was a sticker too

to the last 2 people that ordered, i had a family emergency so i havnt had time to send the hoodies out. They will go out tomorrow and you should get them by tuesday. sorry for the inconvenience. 

Originally Posted by e22s

to the last 2 people that ordered, i had a family emergency so i havnt had time to send the hoodies out. They will go out tomorrow and you should get them by tuesday. sorry for the inconvenience. 
Just got the hoodie, once again, many thanks!

Hope everything is ok within the family.

Back
Top Bottom