FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

Im in the giving mood and didnt see this posted. Google is giving away thousands of their laptops with Chrome OS on it. Its to test the laptops but thing is you get to keep it and it also comes with 2 years of free Verizon 3G as well
pimp.gif
Good luck and hopefully a bunch of NTers get picked
smile.gif

http://www.google.com/chromeos/pilot-program.html

Im in the giving mood and didnt see this posted. Google is giving away thousands of their laptops with Chrome OS on it. Its to test the laptops but thing is you get to keep it and it also comes with 2 years of free Verizon 3G as well
pimp.gif
Good luck and hopefully a bunch of NTers get picked
smile.gif

http://www.google.com/chromeos/pilot-program.html

Thank you OP.
pimp.gif

I know I probably won't get picked but idgaf.
I basically butt kissed Google.
All the options I made damn sure to pick Google even though the only thing I use from Google is gmail and that's just so I can sign up on pron sites.

Thank you OP.
pimp.gif

I know I probably won't get picked but idgaf.
I basically butt kissed Google.
All the options I made damn sure to pick Google even though the only thing I use from Google is gmail and that's just so I can sign up on pron sites.

Originally Posted by Carver

Got mines a week ago
pimp.gif
too bad it's internet only
That's the whole point! It's a cloud based OS. There is only a 16gb hard drive in it. You should have to know that to get one. That's some $$%$ It's essentially a netbook and the Chrome OS is internet based applications.

Got mines a week ago
pimp.gif
That's the whole point! It's a cloud based OS. There is only a 16gb hard drive in it. You should have to know that to get one. That's some $$%$ It's essentially a netbook and the Chrome OS is internet based applications.

Got mines a week ago
pimp.gif

Pics?

I signed up, I said the whole thing about me being a journalism student and writing stories on the go. Hopefully it works.
How long do they expect you to test-drive for?

Back
Top Bottom