free microsoft products *pics inside*

How are these guys from /b/ getting all this %#+% delivered to them from microsoft?
nerd.gif

r75cok.jpg

el9lbt.jpg

2qn4eno.jpg

m8jnzr.jpg

They mention bing. NT detectives get to work.

Ok i'm looking it up and it looks like you just gota setup a bot to play games online for you. Sounds easy.

You get points for playing games which in return gets you free stuff. I'ma keep looking to see what i can find.

Ms has a program set up that you can earn points through playing games, using their search engine, and other things. There use to be no cap on how many pointsyou could get in a day, so people set up bots to earn points for them. Enough to redeem like 12 copies of vista, xboxes and other stuff. There is a daily pointcap now tho. Edit: my cell phone typing skills are not up go par

Originally Posted by socluis90

Ok i'm looking it up and it looks like you just gota setup a bot to play games online for you. Sounds easy.

You get points for playing games which in return gets you free stuff. I'ma keep looking to see what i can find.

Yeah,my bro did this for a Vista.

Originally Posted by socluis90

laugh.gif
I hope you know only a few people on NT know how to dothat and if they do they already know about what your talking about.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom