FREE NBA TICKETS WITH $10 DONATION

wish they'd take paypal. ill do it later and give my tix away to someone who'd appreciate them since they're clipper tix (lakers sold out).

Thank you sir.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iceman3699

good cause and you get tickets, not bad

True. It's been so long since I've been to an NBA game. Last time I went the Magic were playing the Pistons and Joe Dumars, Penny Hardaway, and GrantHill were all healthy
eek.gif

I donated 10 bucks for tix. and than i had to pay another ten bucks for the tix. Boot leg.

I just went through ticketmaster and I havent donated and it is looking like it would give me the tickets without donating...what's goin on?

Clippers at Warriors
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't get to see a lot of W games anymore. Good looks OP.

Originally Posted by thejrob

I just went through ticketmaster and I havent donated and it is looking like it would give me the tickets without donating...what's goin on?
same exact thing is happening.

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

Originally Posted by thejrob

same exact thing is happening.
def a glitch.

Originally Posted by Baalnood

I donated 10 bucks for tix. and than i had to pay another ten bucks for the tix. Boot leg.
same here. $9 ticketmaster fees for FREE tix
smh.gif

i just got 10 tickets for basically 10 bucks every 2. after you donate go to ticketmaster order your tickets and just get the confirmation number close thebrowser and go to your history and just straight to ticketmaster and you just have to pay the 9.15 for the processing fee and ticket fast.

Back
Top Bottom