Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

I don't know what the eff NikeID is doing! 
laugh.gif

Order my pair on July 26.

Get this email two days ago...

nikeid1.jpg

I don't feel like waiting another month possibly for my sneakers so I follow that "click here to cancel" link and complete the cancellation process on the 23rd.

Then tonight at 6pm EST I get this email...

nikeid2.jpg

So I figure they saw my cancellation and got their butts in gear and that I'll have my shoes in 7-10 days...not quite...I enter my tracking number and see this.....

nikeid3.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Does not add up AT ALL!  Step up your automation processes, Nike.

^DOPE! lol I'm interested to see the final product!

-edit-
Just saw these Liu Xiang University pairs on eBay.

freeRUN-454204-400B.jpg

Mens

freeRUN-454206-470B.jpg

Womens

Can someone ID these for me? Dude had them on in my local barber shop, but left before I could ask what they were.

2q2h994.jpg

I test ran my Sonic Yellows, my 1/2 marathon Race Day shoe, the other day, and they are MONEY for performance! I ended up recording my best 10K on Nike+!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I test ran my Sonic Yellows, my 1/2 marathon Race Day shoe, the other day, and they are MONEY for performance! I ended up recording my best 10K on Nike+!

pimp.gif
 Congrats!

I have a question.

A friend of mine bought a pair of these for me with his Nike employee discount, along with a pair of LunarGlides. Total for the LunarGlides came out to about $60. wanna take those back and get another of Free's, will they still let me buy the Free's at the discounted price with the exchange?

I think there was a comparison thread but not a thread exclusively regarding the FR1s. There should've been though, as they perform rather beastly!  

Mugen: Thanks Sir! 

Should I get the Gray Livestrong Free Run+ 2 or Free V3's?

My mom is getting me some, but I don't know which pair to get. I already have the black 2's so I am leaning to 3.0's.

ILLUSTRAYT, hope the happiest race on earth went well today. So jealous, i ran that race for the last 5 years, even when i had achilles surgery and was still in rehab, and missed it this year because it filled up super fast. i WILL be there next year.

The free run 2 in the elusive black/volt color is up for pre-order, but they are really black/lime, which i like better anyway for all who are interested, got my 2 pairs on lock, so thought id give the rest of you a heads up.

roadrunnersports pic looks like black volt, catalog pic is black/lime. so so nice.

Thanks, Doc! I had a FANTASMIC experience! Lol! I finished at 1:37 in FR2s. I'm pretty satisfied, but I wished I pushed it harder... I held back the pace in the first couple of miles to soak up the sights and the euphoria of running in Disney.

Although I've only run three races, I can honestly say that the Disney 1/2 was, hands down, the most enjoyable one! I can almost guarantee I'll be making a return for next years race! It was an FR2 weekend for me. I'll post pics when I get back home...

About that Black/Lime cw, could you link me? I can't find them on rrs...

Congrats on putting down a great time!!!! Glad u enjoyed it and the weather wasn't too hot. which other races did you do? i usually do disney and surf city, missed them both this year though. won't miss out next year. anyways, here is the link  just put the cursor over the black and yellow looking pair.... http://www.roadrunnerspor...roducts/NIK1380/?cc=GYBK

Back
Top Bottom