Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

so garbage that he fuels aren't releasing online, its even on their release date calendar how often does that really happen?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I wonder if NTs and Nike Running stores'll get them too because I'm pretty much in the middle of three.
yeah im keeping my fingers crossed that NTs or the running stores will get them.
i was bummed when NDC replied to me on twitter
frown.gif

still find it weird since its on their FAQ page but they only mentioned mercer ... LA gets no love!!

Originally Posted by anumeric

I wonder if NTs and Nike Running stores'll get them too because I'm pretty much in the middle of three.
yeah im keeping my fingers crossed that NTs or the running stores will get them.
i was bummed when NDC replied to me on twitter
frown.gif

still find it weird since its on their FAQ page but they only mentioned mercer ... LA West Coast Only NYC gets love!!
Fixed.
frown.gif

If anyone by 21 mercer can help me out to get the Free Fuels when they come out at 21 mercer it would be greatly appreciated. I will include money for your troubles.

QS Fuel 3.0 UPDATE!
got a update reply on twitter....

mercer on 3/18, follow by NYNT & NDC on 3/21.

so theres still hope!!!! 
wink.gif

GOOD LOOKS with the info, anumeric!  I'm glad they have a wider release!

No worries just happy that I can contribute
smile.gif
Still keeping my fingers crossed that more NTs will get them...

they have nike free runs v3 in sports authority already. its the minimalist shoe. unless you guys are talking about a new free run 3 that is like walking on clouds like the 2s. the 3s are less padding but strengthen your feet for walking. its like nike version of the toe shoes people wear to the gym. for some reason though i can only find these at sports authority and no where at the mall

This was from 22 hours ago...AFTER them saying that they would release on the 21st online and NTNY

This is getting so damn annoying.

Man, I never thought Nike would pull this type of BS with their running shoes. Keep that stuff for the basketball releases! 
30t6p3b.gif

Man, I never thought Nike would pull this type of BS with their running shoes. Keep that stuff for the basketball releases! 
30t6p3b.gif

seriously man...

nike is falling for hype on every release
tired.gif

Originally Posted by heatking

they have nike free runs v3 in sports authority already. its the minimalist shoe. unless you guys are talking about a new free run 3 that is like walking on clouds like the 2s. the 3s are less padding but strengthen your feet for walking. its like nike version of the toe shoes people wear to the gym. for some reason though i can only find these at sports authority and no where at the mall

We are talking about the fuel CW.....
My b-day is next week to my aunt is gonna try to get the Fuel 3.0s! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom