Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by CJ863

Was gonna get more pairs from runningwarehouse, especially that volt cw but they're gone now.
They had almost a FSR in a few pairs less than 2 weeks ago
frown.gif

I just copped a pair from there. They don't show up when you click on Nike shoes, you have to type in free run 2 in the search bar.

It is. Spring's just around the corner too. Plus, by the time they're delivered, Shield isn't really necessary.

Anybody who had ordered FR2+ ID in the past, have any of you chose the wide width option? I have wide feet. I have to go half size up in GR FR2 to feel comfy w/o being too tight. I am wondering if I can go with my true size with the wide option. Any inputs appreciated. 

Got FuelFrees in today....they run atleast .5 maybe even 1 size small
30t6p3b.gif

Battleground IDs
eek.gif
pimp.gif
....21 Mercer had a pair on the shelves as an ID sample (without speckling)....someone picked them up and wanted em..customized them right in store
pimp.gif

Ok, so I have a size 9.5 I'm 3.0 IDs, what size should I get in the Fuel 3.0s? Still a 9.5? Or a 10 instead?? Thanks in advanced

Originally Posted by maluah

Anybody who had ordered FR2+ ID in the past, have any of you chose the wide width option? I have wide feet. I have to go half size up in GR FR2 to feel comfy w/o being too tight. I am wondering if I can go with my true size with the wide option. Any inputs appreciated. 

I would like to know as well.

Also would it look silly to wear Shield versions on a nice sunny day?

Please Nike, bring back the mesh on NikeID

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Originally Posted by maluah

I would like to know as well.

Also would it look silly to wear Shield versions on a nice sunny day?

Please Nike, bring back the mesh on NikeID

+ MORE COLORS!
nerd.gif

just ordered a pair of sheilds for me and the wife... kinda his/hers pairs. Kinda pissed because I forgot to add the extra set of laces before I paid
30t6p3b.gif

wore my fuels for the first time today; they feel great! the responsiveness is ridiculous in my opinion. why were these relatively slept on/less popular vs. the 2.0?

i love the 2.0 for comfort/support, and 3.0 for responsiveness.

Back
Top Bottom