Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Shaun & V: You guys can try FTL / FA with the $30 off $100 coupon. 
happy.gif

28kssjm.jpg

33w5hsp.jpg

Thanks just picked up these with the discount
24mzw46.jpg

Everyone, get true to size.

Just got my pair from RW in today and they definitely are bigger than past Free's.

Gotta send em back and wait some more.
30t6p3b.gif

picked these up with the $30 off $100. they really push that shoe cleaner hard! or the socks!

I just picked up some $9.99 shirt, but still didn't break the mark.. 99.98 hah. So bought some laces.

For the wide feet people out there, these are not wide friendly. Doesn't matter if you buy half size up, it will just make the shoe longer but you will still feel it a bit tight on the sides. Esp if you wear some thick socks. I would recommend some thin socks if you got wide feet. They run true to size besides that. If you are conscious about this and not sure if you are willing to put up with how narrow the shoe may feel, definitely try them out. hopefully after a few times wearing it they will "widen" up a bit on the sides.

Another option is SPORTS AUTHORITY. They sell this shoe, BUT surprisingly has been low of stock.

Until 4/13 there is a 25% off a single item, and yes Sports authority has so many exclusions, but the fine print ONLY SAYS NIKE SHOX AND BRAND JORDAN, so this is free game.

http://img.ed4.net/tsa/images/2011_...196329688&csc=773796&csa=196329362&csu=773860
http://img.ed4.net/tsa/images/2011_...196329688&csc=773796&csa=196329362&csu=773860
Above is the coupon.

The coupon doesnt work online on all their shoes, so its really only a deal if you have a Sports Authority that has it in stock.

I got mine in yesterday, best $67 I've spent in a while
smokin.gif
. I went a half size up and regret doing it, 

these feel very wide compared to my other Nike Frees.

I tried these on, and have wide feet. I'm usually a 9.5 in Jordans and a 10 or so in Pennys and the size 10 in these frees fit PERFECT.

all i have to do now is get these below retail... preferrably the LS ones....

hey, guys, I ran across a site called freerunplus.com, does anyone know the legitimacy of this site?

what the wife came up with at the ID studio...
2q1f5p1.jpg

white/cherry/club purple/turquoise

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

People, these are true to size. Trust.
OH NO. This post by my homie, Ron, has me worried that I have to return and reorder my pair
frown.gif
, and wait another 4-5 weeks. They began design a bit over week ago too. If this is the case, I can order another for free shipping. Bittersweet.

Shaun: DOPE!

Tomat: LS's look ILLY in your pic! 

Back
Top Bottom