Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

If you are still looking I think most are gone but try calling 21 Mercer, Nike Stadium, Barneys on Madison Ave, Steve Alan - I think NTNY is pretty much sold out...2 pairs of size 11 for me so that I can hopefully trade for some of the future releases bc I doubt Brazil and Far East will be as easily attainable...

Originally Posted by bc60997

If you are still looking I think most are gone but try calling 21 Mercer, Nike Stadium, Barneys on Madison Ave, Steve Alan - I think NTNY is pretty much sold out...2 pairs of size 11 for me so that I can hopefully trade for some of the future releases bc I doubt Brazil and Far East will be as easily attainable...

Can you pm me the number for Nike Stadium. Thanks

Telephone # for Nike Bowery Stadium is

1-212-925-0300

However, they are only open Thursday thru Sunday
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Telephone # for Nike Bowery Stadium is

1-212-925-0300

However, they are only open Thursday thru Sunday
eyes.gif

Thanks

Wow didn't realize these were that limited..well I'm glad I got my pair,it'd be nice to have the whole pack but I don't see myself flying anywhere this year for shoes lol I'm pretty happy with these

My first pair of ID's arrived today which took about 6 weeks. My 2nd pair of Free's. I think I love these more than my Kobe's. I just can't decide which color shoelace I wanna go with. I definitely plan on doing another pair.

Hows the sizing for these since im ordering online? I usually wear 10.5 for Kobe's, Hyperfuses...

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Hows the sizing for these since im ordering online? I usually wear 10.5 for Kobe's, Hyperfuses...

i usually wear a 10 but for kobe's and frees im a 10.5.

How funny that the guy on Ebay with a full size range of the NY's had these with a BIN of $150 a few days before the release, and hadn't sold one pair. And now after seeing how limited they are and the scurry to get a pair, he now has them at $170 and has sold 7. Not hatin, just thought that was amusing. They're always putting limitations on Nike over there in the U.S. Only sold at physical stores with no International ship. Im liking on getting a pair of the Londons, coz i know they will be sold at Online stores that have Inter Ship like Hanon/Crooked Tongues. UK seems to still share the love. The Asian one's should be easy to cop also, not like there is a shortage of online retailers over there. But Brazil? I mean, do they even sell sneakers over there, never heard of one shop in those parts. Interesting.

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

How funny that the guy on Ebay with a full size range of the NY's had these with a BIN of $150 a few days before the release, and hadn't sold one pair. And now after seeing how limited they are and the scurry to get a pair, he now has them at $170 and has sold 7. Not hatin, just thought that was amusing. They're always putting limitations on Nike over there in the U.S. Only sold at physical stores with no International ship. Im liking on getting a pair of the Londons, coz i know they will be sold at Online stores that have Inter Ship like Hanon/Crooked Tongues. UK seems to still share the love. The Asian one's should be easy to cop also, not like there is a shortage of online retailers over there. But Brazil? I mean, do they even sell sneakers over there, never heard of one shop in those parts. Interesting.
Lol, just saw the auction.  So tempted.  But refuse! Reseller!

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by mogzz04

i usually wear a 10 but for kobe's and frees im a 10.5.
These fit true to size for me.

Image: Nice iDs! The 3M looks good!   

-edit-
I just pulled the trigger on a pack of  two iDs.
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
Transformer Pack:

Inspiration: I wanted to revive this back in 07 (?) I really love the concept, and I was a big Transformer fan when I was younger... 
2d8hyc6.jpg

2w7n5es.jpg

5y71fn.jpg

10s84d0.jpg

15q6a05.jpg

293x2l4.jpg

4ln2jb.png

DeceptiRUN

158870y.png

AutoRUN

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

Im liking on getting a pair of the Londons, coz i know they will be sold at Online stores that have Inter Ship like Hanon/Crooked Tongues. UK seems to still share the love.

What makes you think this?

As far as I am aware they are Tier 0 release so I don't see CT getting them, maybe Hanon.

Yeah I doubt the londons will be online. They will be just as rare as the NYC. Got the ebay seller to go down to 140 shipped for a smaller size. Still don't think i'll bite though. Rather ID for that price.

There's a 10 & a 10.5 up now on eBay for 225 shipped.I wonder if anyone will actually pay that..I wanta cop those rios and londons,hopefully resellers don't mark them up too high..I think that resellers may be our only option to complete this pack unless you have connects all over the world..with being limited to 250 pairs per city I don't see these hitting any online retailers

I'm throwing in the towel on Londons...

I'll just focus on iDs and GRs. Those Cool Grey / Royals are ILLLLY! What store did you get 'em from?

Back
Top Bottom