Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

I saw the Cool Grey / Royal cw today, and I'm sold! I'm waiting on the $30 off $100 coupon before I pull the trigger...

cool grey and blues are nice,ID is just so cool cause you come up with your own style I love it. I really hope my IDs turn out the way I want them to be
smile.gif
. Kinda lame that they didnt release more city shoes than what is out now. A Washington D.C or L.A wouldve been a cool concept.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Hows the sizing for these since im ordering online? I usually wear 10.5 for Kobe's, Hyperfuses...

Hey there, maybe i can help. I have a wide right foot. I wear 11.5 in all my shoes. the .5 makes up and helps with little longer and bigger toe box usually. 
The freeruns, despite what i always hear and recommend .5 bigger.. i stayed with my size. The mesh upper after break in helped. It was snug at first, but its just right after a day of walking. 

And yes those grey/royals are FIRE! I need those.

I look back and that $30 off $100 at footlocker was a great deal on these.

Originally Posted by b23curry

cool grey and blues are nice,ID is just so cool cause you come up with your own style I love it. I really hope my IDs turn out the way I want them to be
smile.gif
. Kinda lame that they didnt release more city shoes than what is out now. A Washington D.C or L.A wouldve been a cool concept.
Yep! After ordering my second and third iDs, I'm already decding which two to order next
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
. FR2s are one of the BEST releases, if not the BEST, in 2011 in my book.

Some guy had a 11.5 Nike free NYC edition listed on eBay last night for 138 shipped,I thought it was a steal considering I paid 108 after tax & shipping from 21 mercer..Some one bought it within 20 minutes of it being up..I wonder how high resale value will be on these

Originally Posted by lockdown36

im not too sure about the 3m material on the laces, would work great for night runs for sure.

the scotchlite is a nice addition on the laces

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Some guy had a 11.5 Nike free NYC edition listed on eBay last night for 138 shipped,I thought it was a steal considering I paid 108 after tax & shipping from 21 mercer..Some one bought it within 20 minutes of it being up..I wonder how high resale value will be on these

That was me who sold them. .
I really wanted them, but when I got home and tried them on, they fit noticeably smaller than the other pair GR pairs I bought last week.
Didn't feel like going back to the city to return them, so I figured I'd put them up on the bay and get some $ for a ID pair.

For everyone that has both Free 3.0 V2 and the Run+2, do they fit the same length wise?

Took a chance and purchased these for $60 shipped via eBay. Seller confirmed that they're 100% authentic. I'm hoping for them to be delivered by next Friday due to the upcoming weekend, so we'll see.

2zp4ns6.jpg

I have a pair of grey laces on deck for a swap.  

-edit-
The seller has another of the cw above in a 9.5W / 8M. They also have the Cool Grey / Chlorine cw in a 10.5. It originally had a $70 shipped BIN, but they relisted. It wouldn't hurt to send him the same offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Free-Run-2...0174186?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c1c1442ea

gonna be a nike free summer. Anyone know if these are also good in the gym for lifting etc. ?

Originally Posted by b23curry

gonna be a nike free summer. Anyone know if these are also good in the gym for lifting etc. ?

can't see why they wouldn't unless you go real hard and need some better ankle support.  I think they are very versatile.

LaceDemUp: ILLY collection, Sir! That Cool Grey / Royal and/or Chlorine Blue cw are the next prospects on my list  
pimp.gif

^^^ hahaha lunareclipse.. too bad there aren't any nice cw's in that model. really nice collection. and you have 2 pairs of NYC's

Back
Top Bottom