Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Saw the Nike Free Run 3 in stores yesteday.

This was taken at The Grove in LA Nike running store.

2011-06-25%25252017.04.57.jpg

I saw those ones at the Boston Niketown. They look great in person but I didn't get to try them on. Next time I'll have to.

Image: Decisions... decisions lol. I can't wait 'til the arrival of the LG3s on iD already, so I can sort out my order.

I like the upper on those. I'll probably iD one pair with that upper when they're finally available to order in late July. They're actually 3.0 V3s and not Free Run 3s though.

Have these been seen in outlets yet?
I need a pair to run in, and I'd rather get a random color at a lower price

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

where can i get these for the low
nerd.gif
Same. 90 isn't too bad but if I can find below retail I'll rather do that.
Grabbing a pair by the end of the week. How long do the IDs usually take?

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Saw the Nike Free Run 3 in stores yesteday.

This was taken at The Grove in LA Nike running store.

2011-06-25%25252017.04.57.jpg
still havnt seen them at footlocker, finishline, champs as of last week, been on NDC for a while, i got 2 pairs already, the one i posted a few pages back, and these
eugenilefree30v3.jpg

on NDC the contrast is much darker, in person it is way lighter so im returning. it's lighter than the free2, heel has a stretch portion which is strange, really closer to barefoot i guess. comfortable though. ill get some on feet, soon

^nice pickup! I read that those are like 2 oz lighter than the FR2's.. Can't wait to see the blue one's in person; might just cop off NDC though..

^ They defintely are. They're basically a stripped down FR2; single layered, lighter mesh, and, the closer to the ground, 3.0 midsole. However. expect them to wear down quicker than the FR2.

Originally Posted by just another pair

free run 2's look some much better than the 3's imo.. ugh.

I think casually the free run's look better then the 3.0's but i want a pair of 3.0s to see if they perform much different then the free runs

also got mine today, relaced the way i like and put my arch support insoles in, made it twice as comfortable, its like im walking on pillows! i just wish they wouldnt squeak
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom