Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

aylk45.png

I want these, but I am not sure how the sizing works. I vary in Nike running shoes. For example size 10 in AM 1's and 10.5 in 90's. If I were to order online, what size would be a safe bet? Or should I just head to a spot that sells them and try them on?

Has anybody's feet/ ankle started hurting after they began to wear these shoes?

These are my first pair of FREE's and now my right ankle's hurting as if i sprained or tweaked it. I can't push off on it when I play ball.

is this normal?!?!?

Winged: TRUE to Size for me, and it may be the consensus.

Big: That's normal after you start wearing Frees. I'm sure that means your legs are strengthening.

Looks like the 3.0 upper on iD will be available soon. They're pictured under FR2s but the options aren't available yet...

Winged: TRUE to Size for me, and it may be the consensus.

Big: That's normal after you start wearing Frees. I'm sure that means your legs are strengthening.

Looks like the 3.0 upper on iD will be available soon. They're pictured under FR2s but the options aren't available yet...

Cool- Thanks! I was beginning my ankle was weakening.....
ohwell.gif

Lilyuh: Nice, Ma'am! Gotta love the FR1s as well! They're actually more flexible than the 2s.

PB: ILLLLY! You helped my FREEclipse cw clinch a spot on my next iD order.

Originally Posted by big1236

Has anybody's feet/ ankle started hurting after they began to wear these shoes?

These are my first pair of FREE's and now my right ankle's hurting as if i sprained or tweaked it. I can't push off on it when I play ball.

is this normal?!?!?

Yeah, you need to wear them more.  your feet/ankles aren't used to them and need to get stronger.  I had a little ankle pain when i first started wearing the free 5.0s , now i do half marathons in my frees.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

2qwdftt.jpg
My favorite GR colorway. 
pimp.gif
  Some really great ID's in here too.  I love my Lunar Eclipse's, and these I hope will be no different - although they'll be strickly for comfort/hanging out. 

BTW, what's the story with the City Pack finally?  Are they still going to other Tier 0 accounts nationwide, or were/will they only be available in each shoe's respective city?  There's a Tier 0 account right around the corner from my office, and I really like that Tokyo colorway . . .

The speckled midsole on the challenge red's are awesome!

Can I ask you to PM me your process please!

Did em up! VERY PLEASED with the results. Good practice for my future iDs
happy.gif

335bi8n.png

Looks factory applied, I might add a little more speckling.  Do you think it will be durable?

/render.nike.com/is/image/?layer=0&src=ir">http://render.nike.com/is/image/?layer=0&src=ir{/catalog/v2/vgn/freRun1103/v1-1810.vnt?obj=/s/g3/run2&color=24429b&show&obj=/s/g8/run2&show&obj=/s/g14/run2&color=24429b&show&obj=/s/g10/meshr&color=24429b&show&obj=/s/g4/run2&color=24429b&show&obj=/s/g13/run2&color=24429b&show&obj=/s/g16/run2&show&obj=/s/g1/meshr&color=24429b&show&obj=/s/g12/run2&color=c1232e&show&obj=/s/g6/run2&color=c1232e&show&obj=/s/g2/meshr&color=24429b&show&obj=/s/g19&show&opac=100&decal=&src=is(scrp_iD?$T=MAN&$C=808080&$FN=Arial&$FS=160&fmt=png-alpha)&color=808080&obj=/s/g11/meshr&color=24429b&show&obj=/s/g15/run2&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g9/meshr&color=24429b&show&obj=/s/g18&show&opac=100&decal=&src=is(scrp_iD?$T=IRON&$C=808080&$FN=Arial&$FS=160&fmt=png-alpha)&color=808080&obj=/s/g5/matt&color=24429b&show&obj=/s&req=object&fmt=png-alpha}&printRes=72&sharpen=1&wid=330)&pos=0,-40">

stealth-iron-man.jpg

tongue.gif

Thanks for the kind words, y'all!

BB: Definitely. I've run about ~30M with the first pair of FR1s (Gold on Black) that I experimented on.

BW: Dope concept, but I can't see the design...

Final + Swooshes.
2vtpfr7.png

Those turned out great! The subtlety keeps it so fresh! Shall we consider the can of worms to be open?! Looking fw to your future dabblings

How do I show the design. I tried transfering the wallpaper, as that was the only way I thought I knew how lol

how long did everyones ID's take for them to be shipped to your house? it said 22-30 days, and was wondering if its consistently 30 or closer to 22

B3P: My last pairs took 24 days if that helps... I'm in CA btw...

BW: Yeah, that occasionally happens with FR2iDs... They should be reupped soon.

Black/Blue/Sonic Yellow cw is now up on NDC.
c433a7d282872fcbf5dfe47fe1d19886.jpg

STILL waiting on these to make an appearance on NDC...
T2WNVtXhVMXXXXXXXX_!!625395562.jpg_310x310.jpg

T1CpyfXgBqXXbWMQs._083132.jpg_310x310.jpg

Back
Top Bottom