Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

My last FR2iD(s)... Decisions...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

67rrys.png

FREEsco

e7nqk2.png

FREEsyntheSIZE

BW: I was lucky enough to save the options when they were still available because it seems some options were removed. However, I can no longer edit the design...

Originally Posted by bwood056

^ can you still order the colorway?

Other sizes?......
smile.gif

I hope so. I was able to add it to my cart, but I'm not sure if it'll get confirmed. I'll give a try next week. If it gets vetoed, the FREEsyntheSIZE are on deck.

I saved it in my size and can't edit it, so I'm afraid it's the only one I can process 
ohwell.gif
. You know I'd be delighted to help you out if I could.

Picked these up at a local specialty running store for $71 + tax. I was about to get them the other day at Sports Authority for retail; good thing I didn't.
photo4kzr.jpg

^ I honestly have no idea. It used to be available with the 3.0 upper options along with a Treasure Blue midsole...

Nice Challenge Reds up there. They're one of the best GRs in my book.

^Thanks for the info! Still no sign of the Total Orange and Treasure Blue midsoles...
frown.gif

FREEclipses should be delivered tomorrow! It only took 14 days total, which is the quickest iD turnaround I've experienced.
eek.gif

Just got em the other day as a replacement for my ripped retro Prestos (damn near abused that shoe-work, running, gym even played ball in them once).

I used em at the gym yesterday and so far so good. I did some brisk walking on the treadmill and the rest I just lifted.

I like on how it has an arch...that's what killed my feet using the Prestos as runners.

FREEclipses were delivered earlier today. The overall order only took 14 days! They are WITHOUT a DOUBT my favorite FR2 (iD or not).

30tnhg4.png

2a91fea.png

I'll take a better pic in natural light tomorrow.

Sidenote: I just noticed there's a H2OPE logo tag option on iD. Pretty dope.

Nice FREEclipses Ray! I might have to swagger jack those FR2's on Nike iD! Hope you don't mind. Haha

jesus RAY... hands down best ID ive seen thus far.. gonna order my volt frees this week.. hope the turn around is 2 weeks as well

Conrad: Thanks! I don't mind at all, Bro! lol

beans: Thanks as well, Sir!

Late, but here's a better pic...
96avr4.png

3M Bonus
Spoiler [+]
2ufu6pe.png

hey all just id'd and ordered my first pair of frees. how do u free heads feel about these?
p.s. inspiration is obviously from all the south beach id's and also my air structure triax infrareds
pimp.gif

Ray those are unreal... Do you know where you can get laces similar to the ones that come with the city packs?

First post.

I just copped my first pair of Free Runs in the black/white colorway. Very psyched on them as they are extremely comfortable. Breaking them in next week when I'm on vacation in the UK.

I definitely see Frees becoming my new addiction
laugh.gif

Best IDs I have seen by a mile RAY.

Has anyone seen , or does anyone personally have pics of the Rio, Shanghai, or Tokyo pairs from the City Pack??  I would give up quite a lot for a pair of the Rios in my size.

Here is my ID's a colorway based off of the original Lunar Trainer back in 2008 (Beijing Olympics). 

Back
Top Bottom