Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Drew! Wdup! That may be the clincher!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I think I'm going to go after these instead of the Shields...

After seeing these in person today, I had to cop! I ordered them today for $87 shipped overnight to NorCal (runningwarehouse.com). Can't wait!

Nice!!! Can't wait to get mine. Plan to pick up the purples and the yellows and call it a day. I wear the colorful stuff on race day lol

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

I wear the colorful stuff on race day lol

Thanks, Doc. They will not disappoint. They're in my Top 3 GR cws.

Likewise! Well just the shoes... I feel like I run a bit faster with bright shoes (word to NBA Jam!)
laugh.gif

ILLustRAYt, those volts are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For the FR 2 LAF (maroon/grey) with the maroon laces/yellow tips, are those the laces that come with the shoe?

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Cool If u r new to frees check my post on the previous page on how to start wearing them

cool thanks... this should be fun cant wait
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Alex23

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Shields are FNL exclusive
No they are not.  Available on NDC.

Only retailer that has them.

NikeTown & Nike Running Stores have them too... Online, runningwarehouse.com has them as well.

Second2None: Thanks, Sir!

Nermindee: Dope! I'm glad you got 'em!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

No they are not.  Available on NDC.

Only retailer that has them.

NikeTown & Nike Running Stores have them too... Online, runningwarehouse.com has them as well. 

RoadRunnerSports has them too.  I received my 2 pairs yesterday.  Breaking them in now.
happy.gif

How long does it take to receive the "manufacturing" email from NikeiD on these? My order status says confirmed for the two pairs that I ordered, but I still havent got word that they've started production on them. It's been 12 days. I've ID'd other shoes before and it was only a couple of days before they started building them.....seems like its taking longer.

Yeah. My Red/Volt (my latest FR2iD) look the longest time to receive (~6 weeks), while The previous one took only 13 days! Talk about inconsistency!

Regarding the email.... I actually never received a "manufacturing" email in my inbox (gmail) for my Red/Volt design, then one day (about Week 5) I received iD's "Shipping" email. I investigated further 2x checking my emails, and, surprisingly, I find the "manufacturing" email in my Spam folder. Try checking your Spam folder or contact iD through email and mention your order #...

nikeid@mailca.custhelp.com

6219113823_3e6c02438b_z.jpg

Just got these ID's in last month. Did a quick design out of those "Tron Legacy" outfits.

Back
Top Bottom