Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

plazplaya95 wrote:
Use "FB25D" for an additional 25% off clearance items @ runningwarehouse.com. The code is eligible for 25 HOURS, so hurry!

$60+tax w/ free shipping for the Free Run+ 2 in either Black/White or Grey/Black/White 

Wow Ray. The speckles really set the Shields off. Make them look so much better!

I want a pair of Shields but the only thing on my mind is the bland taste in the colorblocking. Wish i could paint on speckles like you! You should do commission jobs lol.

capuT: Nice design!

cinnabun: Those aren't mine, bro... They're BG's. And thanks, bro! 
laugh.gif

^ Ray: Big ups for that coupon code. Purchased them for $65 (tax included) Good looks

^ Ray: Big ups for that coupon code. Purchased them for $65 (tax included) Good looks

Props go to plazplaya95 for the RW deal. I just relayed his pm...

Proto: You're welcome, bro! Glad I could help!

How do you guys clean yours? i stepped in some serious mud and got most of it off but I just wanna throw em in the washer, good idea?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^ I throw mine in the washer every now and then. They end up looking damn near DS.

Do you put em inside a pillow case or anything? Or just toss em in there? I notice FRs get dirty pretty easily because of such light materials, and it's harder to get scuff marks out of the suede parts. I have a real sneakerhead-OCD thing goin on, in that I must always clean my (newer) shoes after every run. This has to stop lol

I'm thinking about copping a pair but to my fellow wide (fat footed) brethren how do these feel for long periods of time?

Originally Posted by cinnabun

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^ I throw mine in the washer every now and then. They end up looking damn near DS.

Do you put em inside a pillow case or anything? Or just toss em in there? I notice FRs get dirty pretty easily because of such light materials, and it's harder to get scuff marks out of the suede parts. I have a real sneakerhead-OCD thing goin on, in that I must always clean my (newer) shoes after every run. This has to stop lol

If they're iDs I put them in a pillow case lol. GRs, I just toss them in there at the bottom of the load. I also give them the simple toothbrush and detergent (wishwashing) procedure then put them in the washer. I used to do that, but now I give them a month before I clean up again...

FREEclipse (in effect mode) lol
mbiyb7.png

I've been sleeping on these. I just want the black/white and red/white pairs. I can see myself wearing the black/white pair almost every day.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom