Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

i wish there was a option to do an all white shield (my nursing clinicals require all white shoes no mesh on the front of shoe...)

I need to get Shields before they're all gone and I regret. Already regret not getting the black/grey shields while I had the chance.

So the cheapest option I have is to sign up with FL and use the $20 winners' circle coupon? I just want the original black/white colorway. Man, I wish I still had a swoosh connect.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to stop by one or two of my local outlets on Monday or Tuesday, so I'll be sure to post any info if I see some of these out there.

^Not sure if they still have them (Black/White cw), but it's worth a shot at $50-60.

Centrailia Clearance
1 (360) 736-7434
$60

Kissimmee Clearance
407-396-0500
$49.99

It looks like NDC just got the Black Lights Pack and new LiveStrongs.

when are free runs 3 coming out? cuz if they come out soon im going to hold back

im about to cop the ones i should have cop a while ago that ray designed...
pimp.gif

An FTL Employee told me "sometime in February". #takewithagrainofsalt

However, iDs launch on March 5.

I don't have a pic of all of them in one, but here are their individual pics...

21jqc7o.png

Spider-FREE

24b516d.png

DeceptiRUN

14lk2zd.png

AutoRUN

a9n4fb.png

HuaraFREE

35229ol.png

FREEpacq (before the MP logo application)

2nror2s.png

FREEclipse

oa9ijo.png

FREEtrainer+

I can't wait for the 3iDs!

Thanks, ILLustRAYt. I'm not going to be able to buy them until Monday, so I'll call them then.

Also, how limited were the Challenge Reds? I'd rather have a pair of those instead.
nerd.gif

Thanks, ILLustRAYt. I'm not going to be able to buy them until Monday, so I'll call them then.

Also, how limited were the Challenge Reds? I'd rather have a pair of those instead.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Just bought 2 pairs from Eastbay for 80 bucks each shipped!  Been waiting to get this pair.  I used the 20% off 100 code.

wats the code for this?

got these in a few weeks ago just havent got around to posting the pics...my 2nd pair of Ids...you may remember my last pair (the all neon green ones)

the pictures dont really pic up the volt soles that well but they pop like crazy...

mhf0cn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom