Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Props to the 21 mercer shout.  Have no idea how difficult these will be to cop tomorrow but one less headache online.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

turtle.jpg

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Props to the 21 mercer shout.  Have no idea how difficult these will be to cop tomorrow but one less headache online.

Did it sound like they had a large stock?

Finally pulled the trigger on the Royal Blue ones, I'm a sucker for UK blue. lol

Got them for $67 shipped from Runningwarehouse too, glad I waited instead of paying $100 at FNL yesterday.  Props for posting the 10% code. Really tempted to pull the trigger on the black/anthracites too since they are the same price.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Did it sound like they had a large stock?
I didn't necessarily get into that with the guy that helped me, although I will say he was super cool and very helpful. I think he may have indicated that my 11.5 was the largest size they had left.  I don't know much else except it sounds as if they wouldn't ship unless you were out of NYC.  Hope that helps and hope those who want these are getting/get their pairs.  Should be great for summer, which feels like its already here in WI! 70 degrees today.

DO you all think the Fuel 3.0s gonna go quick?

I am dying for a pair and don't wanna miss out but I am slow as heck on NDC

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

DO you all think the Fuel 3.0s gonna go quick?

I am dying for a pair and don't wanna miss out but I am slow as heck on NDC
Don't think they will. These aren't that limited...

Pretty disappointed with this fuel colorway release. Don't start pulling this QS/ release date change BS involved with other Nikes and spoil a quality CW. I hope they actually drop on NDC tonight..we'll see in a couple hours. If anyone misses out don't drop crazy money on these, go on NDC and grab the 3.0 v3's on sale for $80.

Thanks for the heads on 21 mercer taking phone orders on the fuels. was able to scoop up a 12.5 the other day.

Back
Top Bottom